Your pardon. I hear we might be neighbors soon.
借過 我聽說我們要做鄰居了
I hope it's true. Yes the king has honored me with his offer.
希望這不是謠傳 是真的國王有意授予我首相之職
I'm sure we'll have a tournament to celebrate your new title... if you accept.
為了慶祝您新官上任我們定會舉辦比武大賽 如果您沒意見的話
It would be good to have you on the field.
屆時若能與您切磋 那就再好不過了
The competition has become a bit stale.
如今的比武越來越沒意思了
I don't fight in tournaments. No?
我不參加比武 為什么
Getting a little old for it?
是感到力不從心嗎
I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man for real I don't want him to know what I can do.
我不會參加比武是因為跟人真刀真槍地對決時我不希望對方知道我的本事
Well said.
說得太好了
Arya!
艾莉亞
It's not funny!
你太過分了
She always does this.
她總是搗亂
This was my favorite dress.
這是我最喜歡的衣服
She always does it and it's not funny!
她總是搗亂 這太過分了
Time for bed.
該睡覺了
I'm a Northman.
我是北方人
I belong here with you not down south in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
理應與你廝守于此 而不是南方那個名叫君臨的鬼地方
I won't let him take you.
我不會讓他帶你走的
The king takes what he wants.
國王想要 誰能說不
That's why he's king.
否則就不叫國王了
I'll say "Listen fat man."
我會說 "聽好了 胖子
"You are not taking my husband anywhere.
你不能帶走我的丈夫
He belongs to me now."
他現在是屬于我的"
How did he get so fat?
他怎么變得那么胖了
He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
除了吃和喝 他還干過別的事嗎
It's Maester Luwin my lord.
魯溫學士求見 老爺
Send him in.
讓他進來
Pardon my lord my lady.
打擾了 老爺 夫人
A rider in the night... From your sister.
有信使連夜趕到送來你妹妹的信