You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
你在宴會上就像一頭困在陷阱里的熊
The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?
我處決的那個男孩 你認識他嗎
Of course I did.
當然認識
Just a lad.
一個小年輕
And he was tough Ned a true ranger.
但絕非孬種 奈德 是條真漢子
He was talking madness.
可你看他都胡說些什么
Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
居然說同行的兄弟死于白鬼之手
The two he was with are still missing.
那兩個守夜人確實失蹤未歸
Hmph. A wildling ambush.
中了野人的埋伏罷了
Maybe.
可能吧
Direwolves south of the wall talk of the walkers and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.
冰原狼在長城以南出現 異鬼現身的謠言 還有我哥哥即將成為新的御前首相
Winter is coming.
看來真是凜冬將至啊
Winter is coming.
是啊 凜冬將至
Uncle Benjen. Robb boy.
班揚叔叔 羅伯侄子
How are you? I'm good.
一切都好嗎 當然了
Is this your first time in the north Your Grace?
這是您第一次來北方嗎 陛下
Yes. Lovely country.
是的 景色很美
I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.
相比君臨 這里可說極為嚴酷
I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me up here for the first time.
我到現在還記得奈德第一次 帶我來時 我有多害怕
Hello little dove.
你好啊 小美人
But you are a beauty.
你可真漂亮
How old are you? 13 Your Grace.
你多大了 十三歲 陛下
You're tall. Still growing?
長得挺高啊 還在長個嗎
I think so Your Grace.
我想是吧 陛下
And have you bled yet?
你有月事了嗎
No Your Grace.
還沒有 陛下
Your dress did you make it?
你的衣服是自己做的嗎
Such a talent. You must make something for me.
真是心靈手巧 日后定要為我做一些
I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
聽說以后我們可能是一家人呢
I hear the same.
我也聽說了
Your daughter will do well in the Capital.
你的女兒在宮里定能出類拔萃
Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
這樣的小美人可不能在此埋沒一生