Do you think Joffrey will like me?
你覺得喬佛里王子會喜歡我嗎
What if he thinks I'm ugly?
要是他覺得我不好看呢
Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是世界上最蠢的王子
He's so handsome.
他是那么的英俊瀟灑
When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我們何時結婚 很快嗎 還是要等一陣子
Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
先別提這個 你父親還沒同意呢
Why would he say no?
他怎么會拒絕
He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
他將成為王國里一人之下 萬人之上的男人
He'd have to leave home.
那樣他就不得不離開家鄉
He'd have to leave me.
不得不離開我
And so would you.
你也是
You left your home to come here.
你當初就是離開家鄉來到這里
And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日會當王后
Please make father say yes!
拜托讓父親同意吧
Sansa... Please please!
珊莎 求你了 求你了
It's the only thing I ever wanted.
這是我這輩子唯一的心愿
Fill that up! Boys Rodrik come on.
滿上 小伙子們 羅德利克 來來來
Come on!
干了
Is he dead yet?
還沒砍死嗎
Uncle Benjen.
班揚叔叔
You got bigger.
你長大了
Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
趕了一天路 不想讓你獨自面對蘭尼斯特家
Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎么不去參加宴席
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人認為 今晚若讓私生子同桌用餐
to seat a bastard in their midst.
對王族是一種侮辱
Well you're always welcome on the wall.
長城倒是永遠歡迎你
No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子在那兒都有座
So take me with you when you go back.
那回去的時候帶我一道走吧
Jon... Father will let me if you ask him.
瓊恩 只要你跟父親說 他一定會同意
I know he will.
我能肯定