Bridal Wars,《新娘大作戰》
A:It's a hedge fund, babe.We don't do a lot of tax prep.
甲:寶貝,我做的是對沖基金,我們不怎么弄稅。
B:Whatever.You do our taxes.
乙:我不管那么多,我們的稅都是你在弄。
A:Fletch has been my accountant for six years.I'm going.You're being ridiculous.Just have a double wedding.
甲:弗蘭徹給我當了6年會計。我要走了。你太無理取鬧了,舉行雙人婚禮不就行了。
B:What are we, 41-year-old twin sisters?
乙:當我們什么人啊,41歲的老雙胞胎姐妹?
A:Babe! Double wedding.
甲:寶貝,雙人婚禮!
B:A double wedding.I think that's a great idea.It would be a hell of a party!
乙:雙人婚禮,我覺得這點子很棒。那該多熱鬧啊!
A:You know, uh, no.I've shared everything my whole life with Liv.I'd kinda like my own day just…just once.
甲:你知道的,噢,不。這輩子我什么事都跟麗芙分享。我只是希望那天完全屬于自己…就一次。
B:I know, bug.Is this everything? This is all your gas receipts.
乙:我知道,姑娘。這是全部的嗎?煤氣收據都在這。
A:Threw it all in the shoe box.I don't know.
甲:都是隨手往鞋盒里扔的,我也不清楚。
B:It's my dream too.To get married at the Plaza.I have been saving since I was 16.I just need a few more days to...let it go.I'll find a new dream.Liv's reasons are better than mine.
乙:在廣場酒店結婚也是我的夢想。我從16歲起就開始存錢了。我只是需要幾天時間…去放棄。我會找到新的夢想的,麗芙有比我更好的理由。