Doctor, thank you for coming.
謝謝你能來,博士
Thanks for asking nicely.
謝謝你們沒動粗
So, how long am I staying?
我要在這里待多長久
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
我們一拿到宇宙魔方
you're in the wind.
就會讓你走
Where are you with that?
你們進展如何
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
我們在掃描全球所有
camera on the planet.
可無線讀取的攝像頭
Cell phones, laptops...
手機,筆記本
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
只要連接了衛星,就是我們的眼線
That's still not gonna find them in time.
就這么找還是來不及
You have to narrow your field.
你們得縮小范圍
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
你能調用多少臺光譜儀
How many are there? Call every lab you know.
要多少有多少,聯系所有你找得到的實驗室
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
叫他們把光譜儀放在房頂
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
校準搜索伽馬射線
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
我會根據聚類識別草擬出跟蹤算法
At least we could rule out a few places.
起碼能排除幾個區域
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
能給我找個干活的地方嗎
Agent Romanoff,
羅曼諾夫探員
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
麻煩你帶班納博士去他的實驗室
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
那里一應俱全,包您滿意,博士
Put it over there.
放到那邊去
Where did you find all these people?
這些人你從哪找來的
S.H.I.E.L.D. Has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
神盾局從不缺敵人,博士
Yeah, iridium.
銥,就是它
It's found in meteorites. It forms antiprotons.
隕石里有,能形成反質子
It's very hard to get hold of.
這東西很難找
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. Knows you need it.
要是神盾局知道你需要它就更難找了
Well, I didn't know.
這我都沒想到
Hey!
嗨
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
宇宙魔方讓我看到了太多
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
已經超越了知識,而是真理
I know.
我懂
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
巴頓探員,它給你看了什么
My next target.
我下個目標
Tell me what you need.
你需要什么
I need a distraction.
一場混亂,分散注意
And an eyeball.
和一顆眼珠