Where is the Tesseract?
宇宙魔方在哪
I missed you, too.
我也想你了
Do I look to be in a gaming mood?
我像是有心情跟你鬧著玩嗎
You should thank me.
你該謝我才是
With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy
彩虹橋已毀,眾神之父聚集了多少暗能
did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here
才將你傳送到
to your precious Earth?
你的寶貝地球來
I thought you dead.
我以為你死了
Did you mourn?
你為我哀悼了嗎
We all did. Our father...
我們都哀悼了,我們的父王
Your father.
是你的父王
He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?
他把我的身世告訴你了吧
We were raised together.
我們從小一起長大
We played together, we fought together.
一起玩,一起打
Do you remember none of that?
你不記得了嗎
I remember a shadow.
我只記得一道陰影
Living in the shade of your greatness.
你的威武投下的陰影一直籠罩著我
I remember you tossing me into an abyss.
我只記得你將我扔下深淵
I, who was, and should be, king!
我可是國王,王位本該是我的
So you take the world I love as a recompense
那你就禍害我珍視的世界
for your imagined slights?
來補償你臆想出的輕慢
No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki.
沒門,我會保護地球,洛基
And you're doing a marvellous job with that.
瞧你保護得多好
The humans slaughter each other in droves
人類成群地相互殘殺
while you idly fret.
你卻傻在一邊干著急
I mean to rule them, as why should I not?
我想統治他們,這有何不可
You think yourself above them?
你自以為高他們一等嗎
Well, yes.
當然
Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.
那你就沒領會統治的真諦,弟弟
A throne would suit you ill.
你不適合做國王
I've seen worlds you've never known about!
我見過你所不知的世界
I have grown, Odinson, in my exile.
奧丁之子,流放的日子里,我長了見識
I have seen the true power of the Tesseract,
我見識過宇宙魔方的真正力量
and when I wield it...
等我控制它時
Who showed you this power?
是誰向你展示了它的力量
Who controls the wouldbe king?
你這自封之王聽命于誰
I am a king! Not here!
我本就是國王,在這兒不是
You give up the Tesseract!
交出宇宙魔方
You give up this poisonous dream!
放下這惡毒的野心吧
You come home.
跟哥回家
I don't have it.
魔方不在我手上
You need the Cube to bring me home.
沒有它你不能帶我回家
But I've sent it off, I know not where.
但我把它轉移了,我也不知移到了哪
You listen well, brother.
給哥聽著,弟弟
I'm listening.
小弟聽著呢