Kneel.
下跪
Not today!
休想
The guy's all over the place.
到處都是他的分身
Agent Romanoff. You miss me?
羅曼諾夫探員,想我沒
Make your move, Reindeer Games.
出招啊,小鹿斑比
Good move.
這才乖
Mr Stark.
斯塔克先生
Captain.
隊長
Is he saying anything?
他開口了嗎
Not a word.
一言未發
Just get him here. We're low on time.
帶回來再說,時間不多了
I don't like it.
我有不好的感覺
What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?
搖滾明星乖乖投降有什么不好的
I don't remember it being that easy.
他可是抵抗了好一番
This guy packs a wallop.
這家伙挺能打的
Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow.
不管怎樣,你一把年紀,身手還蠻敏捷的
What's your thing, Pilates?
你做什么鍛煉,普拉提嗎
What?
你說什么
It's like calisthenics.
跟健美操差不多
You might have missed a couple of things
有些事你可能不知道
doing time as a Capsicle.
畢竟做了那么久的美隊棒棒冰
Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.
弗瑞沒說他也找你了
Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.
是啊,弗瑞沒說的事多了
Where's this coming from?
這怎么打起閃了
What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?
干嘛,打個閃你也怕
I'm not overly fond of what follows.
我是不喜歡緊隨閃電而來的家伙
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
And now there's that guy.
又來個添亂的
Another Asgardian?
他也是阿斯加德的嗎
That guy's a friendly? Doesn't matter.
你說他是我們這邊的嗎,無所謂
If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.
他要是放了洛基或殺了他,宇宙魔方都找不回來了
Stark, we need a plan of attack!
斯塔克,我們需要出擊計劃
I have a plan. Attack.
我有計劃,出擊
I'd sit this one out, Cap.
別去攪這渾水了,隊長
I don't see how I can.
這我做不到
These guys come from legend. They're basically gods.
他們都是傳說啊,差不多就是神
There's only one God, ma'am.
神只有上帝一個,女士
And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.
而且他肯定不會穿成那樣