Kneel before me.
給我下跪
I said
聾了嗎
kneel!
下跪
Is not this simpler?
這樣多好
Is this not your natural state?
回歸你們本來的狀態
It's the unspoken truth of humanity,
人之初,性本奴
that you crave subjugation.
只是沒人說穿罷了
The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy
自由看似光鮮,誘惑著你們
in a mad scramble for power,
去瘋搶權力,去尋求個性
for identity.
其實奪去了人生的樂趣
You were made to be ruled.
你們天生就該受人統治
In the end,
到頭來
you will always kneel.
你們總會俯首稱臣
Not to men like you.
不會向你這樣的人稱臣
There are no men like me.
你再找不出我這樣的人了
There are always men like you.
你這樣的瘋子層出不窮
Look to your elder, people.
各位,瞧瞧這個老頭
Let him be an example.
我就用他,殺一儆百
You know, the last time I was in Germany,
知道嗎,我上次來德國時
and saw a man standing above everybody else,
也遇到一個將別人踩在腳下的人
we ended up disagreeing.
我們鬧掰了
The soldier.
是美國大兵啊
The man out of time.
被時間甩在后面的人
I'm not the one who's out of time.
至少我還有時間,你則大限將至
Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.
洛基,放下武器,馬上投降