We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
我們離總部還有約四十分鐘航程,長官
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
班納博士想復制用在我身上的血清嗎
A lot of people were.
很多人都試過
You were the world's first superhero.
你是史上首個超級英雄
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
班納以為伽馬射線可能是破解
Erskine's original formula.
厄斯金原始配方的關鍵
Didn't really go his way, did it?
可惜事與愿違
Not so much.
是啊
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
不過他正常的時候,就像史蒂芬·霍金
He's like a smart person.
是個很天才的人
I gotta say,
我得說
it's an honour to meet you officially.
能正式跟你見面是我的榮幸
I've sort of met you. I mean,
我之前其實見過你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
你昏睡時我去看過你
I mean, I was present
我是說,你在冰里
while you were unconscious from the ice.
昏迷不醒時,我也在
You know, it's really just a huge honour
說真的,這真是...你能加入
to have you on board this...
真是莫大的榮幸
I hope I'm the man for the job.
希望我能勝任
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
肯定勝任,毫無疑問
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我們對你的制服做了些修改
I had a little design input.
我還提出了設計意見
The uniform?
我的制服
Aren't the stars and stripes a little
星條的樣式不會...
oldfashioned?
太過時了嗎
With everything that's happening
考慮到眼下的局勢
and the things that are about to come to light,
和即將到來的惡戰
people might just need a little oldfashioned.
人們或許正需要點過去的精神

The Chitauri grow restless.
齊塔瑞人越來越耐不住了
Let them gird themselves.
叫他們嚴陣以待
I will lead them in the glorious battle.
我將領導他們發動一場光榮的戰役
Battle?
戰役
Against the meagre might of Earth?
就對付地球上羸弱的勢力嗎
Glorious, not lengthy.
光榮之至,且速戰速決
If your force is as formidable as you claim.
前提是你的大軍如你說的那般所向披靡
You question us?
你竟敢質疑我們
You question him,
質疑他
he who put the sceptre in your hand?
別忘了是他把權杖交給了你
Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose
還傳授你遠古知識,給你新的使命
when you were cast out, defeated?
雖然你遭到流放,一敗涂地
I was a king!
我可是阿斯加德之王
The rightful king of Asgard,
王位本該屬于我
betrayed.
無奈遭人背叛
Your ambition is little
你這是器小志近
and born of childish need.
滿心幼稚的念想
We look beyond the Earth
而我們則放眼地球之外
to the greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.
那些將被宇宙魔方開啟的更廣博的世界
You don't have the Tesseract yet.
別忘了魔方還在我這兒
I don't threaten.
我沒有威脅你的意思
But until I open the doors,
但只要傳送門尚未打開
until your force is mine to command,
你的軍隊還非由我統領
you are but words.
你也只是空談
You will have your war, Asgardian.
阿斯加德人,你去發動戰爭吧
If you fail,
可如果你戰敗
if the Tesseract is kept from us,
如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手
there will be no realm, no barren moon,
無論你躲到什么地方
no crevice where he cannot find you.
我們也會把你找出來
You think you know pain?
你自以為了解痛苦的滋味嗎
He will make you long for something sweet as pain.
他給你的折磨,會讓你渴望痛苦