This is out of line, Director.
這太不像話了,局長
You're dealing with forces you can't control.
你要操控你控制不了的力量
You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?
議員先生,你參過戰,打過仗嗎
Did you feel an overabundance of control?
戰爭中哪有什么完全控制可言
You're saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?
你是說這個阿斯加德已向地球宣戰了嗎
Not Asgard. Loki.
不是阿斯加德,只是洛基
He can't be working alone. What about the other one?
他總不會孤身而戰,另一個神呢
His brother.
他哥哥呢
Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile
根據我們的情報,托爾不是敵人
but he's worlds away.
但他相距甚遠
We can't depend on him to help, either.
我們不能指望他來幫忙
It's up to us.
全看我們的了
Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 2.
所以你更該全力開發第二階段
It was designed for exactly this...
它正是為這種情況...
Phase 2 isn't ready. Our enemy is.
第二階段尚未完成,而敵人已磨刀霍霍
We need a response team.
我們需要一支應急分隊
The Avengers Initiative was shut down.
復仇者計劃已被叫停了
This isn't about the Avengers.
我沒說復仇者聯盟的事
We've seen the list.
我們看過那份名單
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你手上有世界一流的秘密特工組織
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
卻要把人類的命運
to a handful of freaks.
交給一群怪胎嗎
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我根本不是這意思
We need a response team.
我們的確需要一支應急分隊
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
這些人或許孤僻,甚至不太正常
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
但我相信只要用人得當,他們正能給我們亟需的幫助
You believe?
你相信
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
感情用事是不能贏得戰爭的,局長
No, it's won by soldiers.
的確,但好兵能
There's not enough time.
沒時間了
I got to put her in the water!
我得讓她落在海里
You won't be alone.
你不是一個人
Oh, my God.
天啊
This guy is still alive!
這家伙還活著
Trouble sleeping?
失眠了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
都睡了70年了,長官,我想我睡夠了
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
那你該出門,慶祝一下,去看看花花世界
When I went under, the world was at war.
我落水時,世界還在打仗
I wake up, they say we won.
我醒來,只聽人說我們贏了
They didn't say what we lost.
卻沒人說我們失去了什么
We've made some mistakes along the way.
這些年我們犯過錯
Some, very recently.
最近就犯過一些
Are you here with a mission, sir?
你帶了任務來嗎,長官
I am.
沒錯
Trying to get me back in the world?
想讓我"重出江湖"嗎
Trying to save it.
想讓你拯救世界
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
是霍華德·斯塔克找你的時候
when he was looking for you.
從海里撈上來的
He thought what we think.
他跟我們想到了一塊兒
The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy.
宇宙魔方可能是開發無限永續能源的關鍵
That's something the world sorely needs.
這正是人類亟需的
Who took it from you?
被誰奪去了
He's called Loki.
他叫洛基
He's not from around here.
他算是遠道而來了
There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in.
如果你加入,還有很多情況需要了解
The world has gotten even stranger
這世界比你記憶中
than you already know.
更奇怪了
At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.
我現在已經見怪不怪了
Ten bucks says you're wrong.
我賭10塊說你錯了
There's a debriefing packet
任務報告集
waiting for you back at your apartment.
放在你公寓了
Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract
關于宇宙魔方
that we ought to know now?
有什么我們現在需要了解的嗎
You should have left it in the ocean.
你就不該把它撈上來