You should've got paid up front, Banner.
你個笨蛋,該先收錢的
You know, for a man
你不是該
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
遠離壓力嗎
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
怎么選這么個地方安居
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
遠離壓力不是我的絕招
Then what is it? Yoga?
那是什么,做瑜伽嗎
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
你把我引離市區,很明智
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
這里被包圍了吧
Just you and me.
只有你我二人
And your actress buddy?
你那個小演員呢
Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
她也是個特工嗎,這么小就干上這個了
I did.
我當年也很小
Who are you?
你是誰
Natasha Romanoff.
娜塔莎·羅曼諾夫
Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff?
你是來殺我的嗎,羅曼諾夫小姐
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
要知道想殺我可沒那么容易
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不不,當然不是,我代表神盾局而來
S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
How did they find me?
他們怎么找到我的
We never lost you, Doctor.
我們一直掌握著你的行蹤,博士
We've kept our distance.
只是沒去打擾你
Even helped keep some other interested parties
甚至替你趕走了一些
off your scent.
不速之客
Why?
為什么

Nick Fury seems to trust you.
尼克·弗瑞似乎信任你
But now we need you to come in.
但現在你得跟我走
What if I say no?
要是我不肯呢
I'll persuade you.
我會說服你
And what if the other guy says no?
要是...那個家伙不肯呢
You've been more than a year without an incident.
你一年多沒出過"事故"了
I don't think you want to break that streak.
你不想破這個戒吧
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
我不是總能把持得住
Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.
博士,一場全球性的災難可能就要降臨
Well, those I actively try to avoid.
這正是我一心想避免的
This
這
is the Tesseract.
是宇宙魔方
It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
它有毀滅整個地球的勢能
What does Fury want me to do, swallow it?
那弗瑞找我干嘛,把它吃掉嗎
He wants you to find it. It's been taken.
是要你去找它,它被奪走了
It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace.
它發出的伽馬信號太弱,我們追蹤不了
There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do.
而你是最了解伽馬射線的人了
If there was, that's where I'd be.
否則我也不會來找你
So, Fury isn't after the monster?
那弗瑞不是派你來捉怪物的
Not that he's told me.
反正他不是這么跟我說的
And he tells you everything?
他就對你知無不言嗎
Talk to Fury. He needs you on this.
去跟弗瑞談吧,他需要你幫忙
He needs me in a cage?
他要把我關起來嗎
No one's going to put you in a...
不會把你關起...
Stop lying to me!
少騙我了
I'm sorry. That was mean.
抱歉,沒變身呢
I just wanted to see what you'd do.
我就是想試試你
Why don't we do this the easy way
咱們好好說話
where you don't use that
你把槍收起來
and the other guy doesn't make a mess.
那個家伙也不會亂來
Okay?
好嗎
Natasha?
娜塔莎
Stand down.
退后
We're good here.
這里沒事
"Just you and me."
這叫只有你我