Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
我們走吧,別管了,算了
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
樓上撤空了,長官,得走了
Director?
局長
Director Fury, do you copy?
弗瑞局長,聽到了嗎
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
宇宙魔方被敵人奪走了
I have men down. Hill?
有人負傷,希爾匯報情況
A lot of men still under.
還有很多人被埋
I don't know how many survivors.
不知有多少人生還
Sound a general call.
發出全局通令
I want every living soul not working rescue
所有未參與救援的人
looking for that briefcase.
都去找那個箱子
Roger that.
收到
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
科爾森,回基地去,這是7級事件
As of right now,
從此刻起
we are at war.
我們開戰了
What do we do?
我們該怎么辦