You have heart.
你還有點靈氣
Please don't.
別拿走
I still need that.
我還要用呢
This doesn't have to get any messier.
沒必要把事情鬧得更大了
Of course it does.
當然有必要
I've come too far for anything else.
我費盡周折,就是為了它
I am Loki, of Asgard
我是來自阿斯加德的洛基
and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
我肩負光榮使命
Loki,
洛基
brother of Thor.
你是托爾他弟
We have no quarrel with your people.
我們跟你們毫無糾葛
An ant has no quarrel with a boot.
螞蟻也沒去招惹靴子
Are you planning to step on us?
你要踩死我們嗎
I come with glad tidings
其實我帶來了佳音
of a world made free.
我要給你們解脫
Free from what?
怎么解脫
Freedom.
終結自由
Freedom is life's great lie.
自由是人生的一大的騙局
Once you accept that, in your heart,
如果你能承認這一點,你的內心
you will know peace.
就能獲得安寧
Yeah, you say "peace,"
你嘴上說安寧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
我倒覺得你想挑起動亂
Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
頭兒,弗瑞局長在拖延時間
This place is about to blow
這里就要爆炸了
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
我們會被壓在三十多米的石塊之下
He means to bury us.
他想害我們被活埋
Like the pharaohs of old.
就像奧丁的法老一樣
He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
他說得對,傳送門在自我坍圮
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.
再有兩分鐘,就會達到臨界狀態
Well, then.
那走吧
I need these vehicles.
我要用這些車
Who's that? They didn't tell me.
那是誰,不知道
Hill!
希爾
Do you copy?
聽得到嗎
Barton has turned.
巴頓被黑化了...
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
他們搶走了宇宙魔方,攔下他們