You're at 114 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.
你在114號索倫斯基廣場的三樓
We have an F22 exactly eight miles out.
距你不到13公里,有架F22在待命
Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block
讓那女人接電話,否則你跑不到前廳
before you can make the lobby.
我就炸平整條街
We need you to come in. Are you kidding? I'm working.
你得回來,你搞什么啊,我在工作
This takes precedence.
那邊得先放放
I'm in the middle of an interrogation.
我正在做審訊
This moron is giving me everything.
這個老笨蛋什么都招了
I don't give everything.
我沒招啊
Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.
我現(xiàn)在脫不開身
Natasha...
娜塔莎
Barton's been compromised.
巴頓被敵人控制了
Let me put you on hold.
你等會兒
Where is Barton now?
巴頓人呢
We don't know. But he's alive?
不知道,他還活著吧
We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back.
應該是的,等你回來再細說
But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.
但你得先去跟大塊頭談談
Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.
科爾森,你也知道斯塔克于我,毫無信任可言
I've got Stark. You get the big guy.
不,我來搞定斯塔克,大塊頭你負責