Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.
這邊準備就緒,接下來看你的了
You disconnected the transmission lines?
你斷開輸電線了嗎
Are we off the grid?
我們與電網斷開了嗎
Stark Tower is about to become a beacon
斯塔克大廈即將成為
of selfsustaining clean energy.
自給清潔能源的標志建筑
Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over
如果方舟反應堆能夠接替發電
and it actually works.
并正常運行的話
I assume.
必須的
Light her up.
點亮她吧
How does it look?
好看嗎
Like Christmas, but with more me.
像圣誕節,但更有我的范兒
We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.
公眾意識宣傳得加大力度
You need to do some press.
你得在媒體上造勢
I'm in DC tomorrow,
明天我去華府
I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.
我在為另三座大廈選址
Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember?
小辣椒,別說了,享受這一刻
Enjoy the moment.
忙里偷閑得幾回嘛
Get in here and I will.
你進來我才有的偷
Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is on the line.
先生,神盾局的科爾森探員來電
I'm not in.
說我在外面
I'm actually out.
嚴格說我的確在外面
Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.
先生,他堅持要找您
Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.
有點骨氣,賈維斯,我佳人有約
Levels are holding steady, I think.
能級穩定...吧
Of course they are. I was directly involved.
必須的,我都親自動手了
Which brings me to my next question.
這正讓我想到一個問題
How does it feel to be a genius?
當天才的感覺如何
Well, I really wouldn't know, now would I?
你真逗,我等俗人哪知道您的感受

What do you mean? All this came from you.
這叫什么話,這一切可都歸功于你
No, all this came from that.
不,這一切歸功于這個
Give yourself some credit. Please.
我的軍功章也有你的一半嘛
Stark Tower is your baby.
斯塔克大廈就是你的孩子
Give yourself 12% of the credit.
這個軍功章12%是你的
12%?
才12%
An argument can be made for 15.
好好講講可以說到15%
12%? My baby?
我的孩子我只有12%的份
Well, I did do all the heavy lifting.
畢竟重活都是我干的
Literally, I lifted the heavy things.
都不是打比方,重物都是我搬的
And, sorry, but the security snafu?
再者,安?;靵y的事
That was on you.
是你的錯吧
My private elevator... You mean our elevator?
我私人電梯的事,你是說我們的電梯吧
...it was teeming with sweaty workmen.
擠了一堆一身臭汗的工人
I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages
你待會兒會為我分軍功章的那一席話
in some subtle way later, aren't I?
而溫柔地掐死我,是吧
It's not going to be that subtle.
不會很溫柔
I'll tell you what.
這樣吧
The next building is gonna say "Potts" on the tower.
下一棟大廈會掛上"波茨"的大名
On the lease.
掛在租契上吧
Call your mom. Can you bunk over?
打電話問問你媽能不能留下來過夜
Sir, the telephone.
先生,您的電話
I'm afraid my protocols are being overridden.
我的規程被人改寫了
Mr Stark, we need to talk.
斯塔克,我有急事
You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.
我是托尼·斯塔克的活體假人
Please leave a message. This is urgent.
請留言,是急事
Then leave it urgently.
那就說快點
Security breach. It's on you.
安全漏洞,你的錯
Mr Stark. Phil! Come in.
斯塔克先生,菲爾,快進來
"Phil"?
叫這么親熱干嘛
I can't stay.
我不能久留
His first name is "Agent."
他名叫"探員"啊
Come on in. We're celebrating.
進來吧,我們正在慶祝
Which is why he can't stay.
所以他不能久留
We need you to look this over as soon as possible.
你得看完這些資料,越快越好
I don't like being handed things.
我不喜歡別人遞給我東西
That's fine, because I love to be handed things.
沒事,我就喜歡別人遞給我東西
So, let's trade.
咱們換換吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5
正式咨詢時間為
every other Thursday.
每隔一周的周四8點到17點
This isn't a consultation.
這不是咨詢
Is this about the Avengers?
是關于復仇者聯盟嗎
Which I know nothing about.
我對那個可一無所知
The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought.
復仇者計劃不是被棄了嗎
And I didn't even qualify.
再說我都不夠格
I didn't know that either.
這我也不知情
Apparently I'm volatile, selfobsessed,
真的,人家嫌我反覆無常,自我為中心
don't play well with others.
沒有團隊精神
That I did know.
這我還真知道
This isn't about personality profiles any more.
我們現在管不了性格如何了
Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?
隨便了,波茨小姐,能過來一下嗎
Half a mo.
稍等
You know, I thought we were having a moment.
我以為我們倆能浪漫一會兒呢
I was having 12% of a moment.
我只能享受12%的浪漫
This seems serious. Phil's pretty shaken.
好像不是鬧著玩的,菲爾似乎余驚未消
How would you know if it's... Why is he "Phil"?
你怎么知道,你干嘛喊他菲爾
What is all this?
這都是什么啊
This is
這是
this.
自己瞧吧
I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight.
我今晚就飛去華盛頓
Tomorrow.
明天吧
You have homework. You have a lot of homework.
你有資料要看,而且不少
Well, what if I didn't?
要是沒有呢
Lf you didn't? Yeah.
沒有,是啊
You mean when you've finished?
你是說等你看完了
Well, then...
那...
Square deal. Fly safe.
說定了,旅途順利
Work hard.
好好看
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
你路過拉加迪亞機場嗎
I can drop you. Fantastic.
我捎你一程吧,太好了
I want to hear
跟我說說那個大提琴手
about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
你們還在約會嗎
She moved back to Portland.
她回波特蘭了
What? Boo!
什么