I'm ready to hear those farm fresh concepts.Conference room in five Toilet Boy.
我準備好聽你們的新提議,會議室五點,廁所男孩!
You are so not allowed to complain to me.
不準你向我吐苦水。
I know. You were right, okay?
我知道,你是對的,好吧?
So now I'm known throughout the advertising world as Toilet Boy.
現在我是廣告圈眾所周知的廁所男孩。
Tell him you're done with the games. You don't want to play anymore.
告訴他你已經受夠這些游戲,你不想再玩下去。
No, no, no, I can't. I can't. If I back down now, he'll see it as a sign of weakness.
不不不,我辦不到,如果我現在放棄,他就會看出我一絲懦弱。
Look, this is the way that guys do business.
聽著這就是男人做生意的道。
But!
但!
So, you called it. He made me his bitch.
如果你要硬來,他會讓我顏面掃地。
Here you go.
給你。
Oh.
哦。
You know, Ed, I've been thinking.
你知道,我一直在想。
We've had a lot of fun and games around here lately,
最近這里氣氛異常輕松活潑,
but maybe it's time to set a slightly more professional tone in the office.
也許現在應該讓辦公室里添幾分嚴肅。
Oh, I get it. Somebody went running to mommy, didn't he, huh?
噢,我明白了有人叫媽咪了,是嗎?
What?
什么?
Tom loses a few bets, so he tries to get his wife to make me back off?
Tom輸掉幾個賭,所以他讓老婆來收攤兒?
Oh, this is so Alpha Tai. I am going to make him pay.
這可不是兄弟會的規矩,我會讓他親自償還。
No. No, you're not going to make him pay. You are going to stop this now.
不不,你不能這么做,你現在就要收手。
This is my company. If people want to work here, they play by my rules.
這是我的公司,如果人們想在這里干活,就按我的游戲規則行事。
Ed!
Ed!
What?
什么?
I'm calling you out.
我要和你一賭。
Huh?
恩?
Yes, you're right. This is your company, so I'll play by your rules.
你說得對,這是你的公司,那我要按你的游戲規則行事。
What do I have to do to get you to stop this frat boy crap? Shave my eyebrows?
我要怎么辦才能讓你罷手,刮掉眼睫毛?
Come to work naked? Name your stakes.
不穿衣服上班?悉聽尊便。
I don't have time for this.
沒時間開玩笑。
Aw, what's wrong, Ed? You afraid a Phi Kap’s going to get beaten by a girl?
怎么了,Ed?你害怕一個玩兄弟會的,會被一個小妞打敗?
Come on, big man, it's just a little bet.
來啊,大男人,只是一個小賭。