You see Hugo over there?
你看到雨果了嗎
After lunch, he ordered a Sanka.
吃完午餐后 他點了一杯??Х?/div>
No, they're not the ones that are uncomfortable with this. You are.
不 不是他們無法接受同性戀 是你
You've never been completely accepting of me.
你從未真正接受過我是同性戀這件事
And now that I have a family, it's getting a little old.
現在我都有家庭了 再說什么都遲了
These guys don't understand the gay thing.
這些人無法理解同性戀這碼事兒
Why create an awkward situation? That's all I'm saying.
為什么要把氣氛搞僵呢 我這么想而已
That's weird,
真奇怪
because your friend Shorty there- gay as they come.
因為你朋友小短就是"基味十足"的同性戀
You gotta be kiddin'. No.
你在開玩笑吧 不是
My gaydar is never wrong,
我的"基達"從沒出過錯
and it is pinging like we're at a bathhouse.
它現在正叮鈴作響 就像在澡堂一樣
What are you talking about- gay? The guy used to be married.
你知道你在說什么嗎 他以前結過婚
Okay, that makes- So did Elton John,
好吧 難道那就...艾爾頓·約翰
Merv Griffin, Cole Porter.
梅爾夫·格里芬和科爾·波特也結過婚
You know what? Listen. You couldn't be more wrong about this.
聽著 你肯定搞錯了
No, Dad. You could not be more wrong- about a lot of things.
不 爸爸 你才搞錯過很多事情
Good seeing you guys. You take care, man.
見到你們很高興 慢走 小伙子
That's a great coat. Yeah, later.
那件大衣很不錯 好 回見
Ping!
叮鈴