I came out of the closet in my mid-20s.
我是25歲左右出柜的
I had to actually come out to my dad three times...
我和我爸說了三次
before he finally acknowledged it.
他才終于接受了這個事實
I'm not sure if maybe he was hoping he heard it wrong,
我不確定他是不是希望他聽錯了
like I had said, "Dad, I'm gray."
比如他希望我說的是 爸 我是"童心戀"
And my parents, they always just knew.
而我的父母 他們一直都知道
My mother says labor with me took 36 hours...
我媽說她生我的時候用了36個小時
because I came out of the womb like this- "Hello!"
因為從她肚子出來時我就像這樣 你好
I gotta lay off these cannolis. Hey, dad.
我不該再吃煎餅卷了 嗨 老爸
Mitchell. Hey, you guys know my son, Mitch.
米奇爾 你們認識我兒子吧 米奇
Hey, Mitch, how they hangin'? Hey, Mitch.
嗨米奇 最近好嗎 嗨米奇
Hey, hey, hey. That's a great coat.
喲 喲 這件大衣不錯
Where'd you get that? I don't know. It was a gift.
在哪兒買的 不知道 別人送的
Really? What is it- suede, microsuede?
真的嗎 面料是小山羊皮還是仿麂皮
Some kind of lambskin? It's very soft, you know.
應該是某種小羊皮吧 摸上去很軟
Thank you.
謝謝
Uh, can I talk to you for a second? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那個 我能和你談談嗎 沒問題
Thanks. Good seeing you. - Be right back.
謝謝 見到你很高興 -很快回來
What's the matter?
怎么了
Um, "a friend of my son"? That's how you introduce Cam?
你介紹小卡的時候 說他是我的朋友嗎
That's why you came here?
你來這里就是為了說這個嗎
Dad, it's just more than a little insulting.
爸 你也太侮辱人了
Cam and I have been together for five years.
小卡和我在一起5年了
We- We have a daughter.
我們還有一個女兒
Look at these guys.
看看這些人
They look like they came out of the 1800s.
他們看上去好像來自十九世紀