See how that works?
瞧瞧這玩意兒
Sorry, sweetie. Sorry, Daddy.
久等了小甜心 久等了他爸
No, it's all right.
不 沒事
We were just- me and Lily were just using the time...
我和莉莉剛剛在
to figure out how to use the car's voice-command thingy.
研究這個車的聲控系統怎么用
Oh. Here. Check it out. Watch.
來 瞧好了 你看
CD player. Next track.
CD播放器 下一首
Say a command. No.
請講指令 不是吧
CD player. Next track.
CD播放器 下一首
Air conditioner on.
空調已開
Damn it.
該死的
You're worse than your sister with this kind of stuff.
你比你姐還不擅長用這些東西
It's a good thing Lily doesn't have an ejector seat.
幸好莉莉沒有彈射座椅
Oh, guess what. I ran into your dad and some of his friends.
對了你知道嗎 我碰到你爸和他朋友
Oh, really? Yeah. And get this.
是嗎 是的 而且
He, uh- He referred to me as "a friend of my son."
他介紹我的時候 說我是你的朋友
Seriously? Yeah.
真的嗎 是的
That's a little disrespectful to you.
那樣有點不尊重你吧
I wasn't offended by it. Well- I am.
我沒有覺得自己被冒犯了 但我有
I mean, would he refer to Phil as "a friend of Claire's"? No.
他會說菲爾是克萊爾的朋友嗎 不會
I've heard him call Phil a lot worse.
我聽過他說菲爾一些更不好聽的
Just let it pass. I should have never said anything.
別想這件事了 就當我沒說過
I'm not letting it pass. He needs to know that's not okay.
不能就這么算了 他得知道這樣不對
And if he doesn't like it, he knows where he can go.
如果他不喜歡這樣 他以后就別出現
Enter destination. Hell!
輸入目的地 去死[地獄]
Mexican food. Shut up!
墨西哥菜 閉嘴