Haley's just in the bathroom. She'll be back in just a minute.
海莉在浴室 她一會兒就回來
Thank you.
謝謝
Where were you pointing it? At the TV.
你剛才把遙控器對著哪 對著電視
This-
這
Honey- Uh, no. I'm sorry.
親愛的 不 我不是在笑你
It's-It's a home theater.
不過這是 這是家庭影院
What, so I can't point it at the TV
所以呢 我看電視的時候
when I want to watch the TV?
不應該把遙控器對著電視嗎
No. You point it at the receiver.
不 你應該對著接收器
What's a receiver?
什么是接收器
Okay, imagine our home theater system is a human body.
這樣吧 你把家庭影院想象成人的身體
So then the receiver is the brain.
接收器就相當于大腦
The TV is the face. I know what part you are.
電視就是人臉 我知道你是哪部分
So he says to his wife, "you don't love me anymore?"
所以他對他妻子說 你不再愛我了嗎
His heart- boom!
他的心臟受到了重創
Quadruple bypass. Blown a valve.
心臟搭橋手術白做了 瓣膜撕裂
Hey! Look who it is. Hey. There he is.
嗨 看看這是誰 嗨 是你啊
What a coinkydink.
好巧喲
I was just getting some flowers for Gloria
我在給歌洛莉亞買花
for babysitting Lily.
感謝她臨時照顧莉莉
You want me to take 'em to her?
你想讓我幫忙帶給她嗎
I would, but I have the most hilarious card for her at home.
謝了 但是我給她準備的爆笑卡片在家里
It's- It's a hunky Antonio Banderas type
上面是一個像安東尼奧·班德拉斯那樣
in silk boxers.
穿著平角短褲的性感熟男
And on the inside, it says, "thank you for last noche,
里面寫著 謝謝昨夜春宵一場
but I can't find my pantalones."
只是褲子尋不著
I'm not doing it justice, really.
是我說的不好