So you lied to her.
所以你對她說謊了
Or maybe you just gave her a version of the truth.
或許你應該告訴她實情
I told her what she needed to hear, Diggle.
我只告訴她需要知道的,狄格
She was too close.
我們曾經很親近
Sad thing is, I think you actually believe that.
不幸的是,我想你確實相信這一點
I think things didn't go down exactly how you planned.
我想事情并沒有按你的計劃發展
You didn't count on so many people having questions,
你沒有想到很多人都會有疑問
Doubting you.
懷疑你
You didn't think about what happens when you lie.
你沒有考慮到說謊的后果
Thank you.
謝謝你
Walter?
沃爾特
Especially when you lie to the ones you love the most.
特別是對你最愛的人說謊
What is this?
你這是干什么
Business trip.
公差
I decided it's long overdue
我覺得我早就該
for me to inspect our holdings in Melbourne.
回我們在墨爾本的家呆段日子了
And how long will you be?
你要去多久
I don't know.
不知道
When you were stuck on that island
當你困在那座島
plotting your grand plan to save the city,
籌劃著拯救整個城市的偉業
I don't think you stopped to consider the effect
我不認為你停下來想過
it would have on the people in your life.
這件事對你周圍的人會有什么樣的影響
Let's go.
我們走吧
I'm fine.
我沒事
You're ok. No, no, no.
你沒事,不,不,不
Or how it might hurt them.
或者會傷害到他們
You're wrong.
你說錯了
I think about it all the time.
我無時無刻不在想他們
And just to be clear,
坦白地講
not being able to tell my family the truth...
不能告訴我家人事實的這件事
It doesn't hurt anyone worse than it hurts me.
對我的傷害要比任何人都深
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Mueller still has to sell those guns and I have to stop him.
米勒仍回去售賣槍支,我必須阻止他
Oliver...He had his chance.
奧利弗,給過他機會了
28 crates, four guns in each crate,
28箱,每箱4支
$250,000 cash.
25萬現金交易
Take it or leave it.
一手交錢,一手交貨
That's the deal.
事先說好的
Good.
成交
Leo Mueller,
里奧·米勒
you have failed this city.
你辜負了這座城市