Rough party.
很爛的派對
My father told me what happened.
我爸爸告訴了我這里發生的事情
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我沒事
These are your polygraph results.
這是你的測謊結果
My father asked you if you'd ever been to iron heights.
我爸問你那晚有沒有去過監獄
It's the prison where the vigilante saved me last week.
就是我被治安維持者救下的那個監獄
It's also where you and I went on our eighth grade field trip.
也是我們八年級外出實踐的地方
when you said that you had never been there,
那時你說從沒到過那個地方
I thought maybe you were just nervous,
我以為你只是有些緊張
or that you'd forgotten.
或許你已經忘了
But then I looked at your results,
但我看到你的測謊結果
and there is a slight flutter in your answer to that question.
對于那個問題你的回答有些心虛
And if you lied on one,
如果你撒了一個謊
you could have lied on others.
在其他問題上你也可能撒了謊
What happened to me being too selfish
你不是說我太自私
to be a masked crusader?
不可能是那個蒙面的救世主嗎
Oliver! I saw your scars.
奧利弗,我看見了你的傷疤
Do you want to know why I
你想知道為什么我
don't talk about what happened to me there?
不想跟人提起在那里發生的事情嗎
Because if people knew;
因為如果有人知道了
If you knew...
如果你知道了
You'd see me differently.
你就不會這么看我了
And not as some...
不會把我當做什么
Vigilante guy.
治安維持者
As damaged.
我傷的很重
I don't sleep.
我不睡覺
I barely eat.
也很少吃東西
I can barely sign my name,
連自己的名字都寫不了
let alone aim a bow and arrow.
更何況射箭了
After last night...
經歷昨晚后
Clearly we're still attracted to one another.
很顯然,我們對彼此還有感情
Oliver.
奧利弗
Nothing can ever happen between us.
我們之間不會再有什么了
I know.
我知道