It's an M249 machine gun.
這是把M249型機關槍
Gaspowered, aircooled,
氣驅動,空氣冷卻
Fires up to 800 rounds per minute.
每分鐘能發射八百發子彈
We need to move, now!
我們得走了,快
What are you doing? Get out of here!
你在干什么,快出去
Move! Let's go!
快走,走吧
I'm not accustomed to being summoned
我還不習慣三更半夜
to the office in the middle of the night.
被叫到辦公室來
Well, what was it that was so important
什么事重要到
that I had to race down here?
要我火速趕來
I found the "Queen's gambit", Moira.
我找到了"金牌奎恩"號,莫伊拉
I know you secretly had the boat salvaged.
我知道你偷偷打撈回了那艘船
I wanted to move it to a more secure location
在你的秘密暴露之前,我想把它
before confronting you about it.
運到更安全的地方
In fact, I sent Josiah Hudson
事實上,我派約西亞·哈德森
to the warehouse for precisely that purpose.
去倉庫恰恰就是為了這件事
But he died mysteriously in a car accident.
可他卻離奇地死于一場車禍
I hope you now have a better understanding
我希望你現在能更加明白
of why it is I've been so distant of late.
為何我近來對你保持距離
It's very disconcerting to discover
知道與你住同一屋檐
that the person with whom you share your home,
夜夜同床共枕
your bed and your heart
傾心相許的人
has been lying to you so convincingly,
瞞你瞞得如此嚴實
and I would be a fool not to consider
除非我是傻子,否則很難不懷疑
all the things that you have told me were lies.
你所說的話都是謊言
Walter, you're my husband,I
沃爾特,你是我的丈夫,我...
Yes, I am.
是的,沒錯
Walter, please.
沃爾特,別這樣
You've got to stop looking into this, it's not safe.
你別再調查這件事了,這很危險
You'll beyou'll be upsetting people,
你這么做會招惹一些人
people with influence.
那些有權有勢的人
You are very far out of your depth.
你知道的太多了
Man in the hood, one, gangbangers, zero.
兜帽人勝,犯罪團伙敗
Hang on.
別掛
Yeah?
什么事
Mr. Queen, if you're entertaining guests upstairs,
奎恩先生,如果你在樓上款待客人
should I have some drinks sent up?
需要端些飲料上來嗎
No. It's just me up here and I'm on my way back down.
不必,這里就我一個,我現在就下去
Good job.
做得好
Now get back here.
現在回來吧