Hi, everybody!
大家好
I'm very touched that you came
我很感動你們能
to celebrate with me before I am
在我被關進監獄之前
sent up the river.
來和我一起慶祝
Closest neighbors are six miles away,
最近的鄰居住在六英里以外
so don't worry about the noise.
所以不用擔心噪音問題
Actually, on second thought...
事實上,轉念一想
Let's wake those losers up!
讓我們吵醒那些衰人吧
If you think this is what prison's like,
如果你覺得監獄是這樣的
you are in for a rude awakening.
你估計免不了受點皮肉之苦了
Mueller's car has been parked
米勒的車已經停在
in the warehouse district of the glades for 45 minutes.
貧民區的倉庫那里45分鐘了
Yeah, that's a good place for an arms deal.
那里挺適合軍火交易的
Ok, since this is going down tonight,
既然這事今晚發生了
what do we do, drop a dime on Mueller with the cops?
我們該怎么做,向員警通風報信米勒的事
No, the man in the hood.
不,讓兜帽人出場
He's going to stop them.
由他來制止他們
Oliver, you can't leave the house.
奧利弗,你不能離開這里
It doesn't have to be me in the hood.
不一定要我來當兜帽人
That's why you threw this ridiculous party?
這才是你開這場荒誕派對的原因嗎
So you have a hundred witnesses
這樣就能有百十人
placing you here at the house
證明你在這家里
while I'm supposed to be across town dressed as a vigilante?
而我卻要橫穿星城扮演治安維持者
I thought that it was going to be good enough
我本以為只要讓別人
just for you to be seen in the hood.
看見兜帽人就大功告成了
I didn't count on Mueller showing up
我沒想到米勒會突然現身
and I didn't count on the possibility
也沒料到
that the glades could be flooded with machine guns.
貧民區會機槍泛濫
Look.
聽著
I promise, it was never my intention
我發誓,我從沒想過
to put you in harm's way.
要你置于險境
Oliver, I didn't think joining
奧利弗,我早知道加入
your crusade was ever going to be riskfree.
你的革命是有風險的
I just don't like being played.
我只是不想被耍得團團轉
Now you might have gotten
你現在可能已經
used to lying to everyone else in your life,
習慣了對所有人說謊
but I'm the one guy you don't lie to.
但你對我必須要說真話
You're right.
你說的對
I'm sorry.
對不起
So am I going to jail?
你要眼睜睜看我進監獄嗎
No, man.
不,伙計
I got to stop an arms deal.
我得去阻止一場軍火交易
Hello?
你好
Mr. Steel, I'm sorry to bother you, sir.
斯蒂爾先生,很抱歉打擾您
This is Mike Vogel down in security.
我是保安部門的麥克·沃格爾
But I have some sad news for you.
我有一個不幸的消息
The company's head of security, Josiah Hudson,
公司保安部門的負責人,約西亞·哈德森
was in a car accident tonight.
今晚遇到了車禍
He's dead, sir.
他死了,先生