Is your name Oliver Queen?
你的名字是奧利弗·奎恩嗎
You don't know who I am, Detective?
你不知道我叫什么嗎,警探
The questions are to calibrate the polygraph.
這種問題是用來校正測謊儀的
Is your name Oliver Queen?Yes.
你的名字是奧利弗·奎恩嗎,是的
Were you born in Starling City May 16th, 1985?
你是否于1985年5月16日在星城出生
Yes.
是的
Is your hair blue?、No.
你頭發是藍色的嗎,不
Have you ever been to Iron Heights prison?
你是否去過鐵山監獄
No.
沒有
Are you the man in this picture?
你是圖中這個人嗎
Where can I find the man in this picture?
我在哪兒能找到照片中這個人
No.
不是
You steal 40 million dollars of Adam Hunt?
你是否竊取了亞當·亨特四千萬美元
No, I didn't.
不,我沒有
Were you marooned on an island called Lian Yu for 5 years?
你是否被困在一座名叫煉獄的島上五年
Yes.How is that even relevant?
是的,這和本案有什么關聯
I don't need to show relevance,
我不需要告訴你有什么關聯
but since you asked, whatever happened to your client on that
但既然你問了,那座島上發生的事情
island turned him into a cold blooded killer.
把你的當事人變成了一個冷酷無情的殺手
No!
不
The physician that examined you reported that
給你做檢查的外科醫生說
20% of your body is covered in scar tissue.
你身上20%的面積都被疤痕組織覆蓋
The machine won't work unless you ask a question.
你不提問題這機器是沒用的
Did that happen to you there?
是在那兒受的傷嗎
Yes.
是的
When you came back,
你回來的時候
you told everyone that you were alone on that island.
告訴所有人你在那座島上獨處了五年
Are you claiming that your scars were...
你的意思是你的這些疤都是
selfinflicted?
自己造成的嗎
No.
不是的
I wasn't alone.
我不是一個人
I didn't want to talk about what happened to me on the island.
我不想說我在那兒經歷過什么
Why not?
為什么
Because the people that were there tortured me.
因為那里的人折磨過我
Have you killed anyone?
你是否殺過人
Yes.
是的
When I asked your daughter Sarah
我讓你的女兒莎拉
to come on my father's yacht with me.
與我一同登上我父親的游艇
I killed your daughter.
是我害死了你的女兒
I'd have to study the data,
我還得研究下數據
but just eyeballing it, he's telling the truth.
但目測來看,他說的都是實話
Can I assume that you'll be recommending
我能理解為你會向
Ms. Spencer to drop all charges against my client?
斯賓塞小姐建議撤銷對我當事人的所有指控嗎
No.
不能
I know a guilty man when I see one.
我看壞人的眼光一向很準
He is guilty, whether you can see it or not.
他有罪,不管你看出來沒有