Please, sit. You're making me feel rude.
請坐,都讓我覺得很失禮了
I do apologize for my men's treatment of you.
我為我手下的行為道歉
They're they're trained to view any stranger as hostile.
他們被訓練得將每個陌生人都當成敵人
I'm Edward Fyers, by the way.
順便說一下,我是愛德華·法爾斯
And you are?
你是誰
I'm Oliver Queen.
我是奧利弗·奎恩
I was shipwrecked here.
我的船在這里失事了
I don't know for how long.
我也不知道過了多久了
My family has money.
我家很富有
They have lots of money. You would be...
有很多錢,你會...
You'd be really well compensated for my rescue.
你會因為營救我獲得豐厚的獎賞
Well, I look forward to that.
我會很期待
But for the moment, let's just talk.
但是咱們現在先聊聊吧
About what?
聊什么
Well, for instance...
比如說...
This gentleman.
這位先生
Do you know him?
你認識他嗎
No.No?
不,不認識嗎
No. Who's he?
不認識,他是誰
You're a poor liar.
你真不會說謊
I've been polite.
我一直很有禮貌
I'll offer you one more chance before my manners leave me.
在我失禮之前,我再給你次機會
Hey, hey. I don't know this guy.
我真不認識這個人
I thought I was on this island all by myself.
我以為島上就我一人
Do you know what this island is named?
知道這座島叫什么嗎
We're on Lian Yu
我們在煉獄上
Mandarin for "Purgatory",
漢語意為試煉地獄
And I can make it feel like hell.
我真的能讓這里變得像地獄一樣
I don't know why you're protecting him.
我不知道你為什么要保護他
You're young, foolish.
你年輕,愚蠢
Perhaps you don't know why, either.
或許你也不知道為什么
Think on that when you're begging for death.
求死的時候,好好想想這問題吧
He's yours now.
他是你的了