You wanted to see me, sir?
您要見我,先生
No. I didn't.
不,不想
In fact, this meeting isn't taking place.
這次會面你要當作壓根沒發生過
How long have you been head of security
你在奎恩集團當保安總監
at queen consolidated, Josiah?
有多久了,約西亞
Going on seven years now, sir.
已經七年了,先生
Sounds about right.
沒錯
But what I'm about to tell you
但接下來我要告訴你的
will test the bounds of your discretion.
將挑戰你判斷力的極限
You're aware of the "Queen's gambit",
知道"金牌奎恩"號嗎
Robert Queen's illfated yacht?
那輛載著羅伯特·奎恩一去不回的油輪
Well, I found it.
我找到它了
Sir, the boat went down in the North China Sea five years ago.
先生,那船五年前就沉沒在北中國的海底了
Which is why my discovery of its remains in a warehouse downtown
所以我完全沒有預料到會在市中心的倉庫
was unexpected, to say the least.
找到它的殘骸
I want you to transfer those remains to a secure location.
我希望你把那些殘骸運到一個安全的地方
Can I count on you?
你能辦妥嗎
What's going on, sir?
出什么事了,先生
That's very much what I'm trying to determine.
這也正是我要竭力查出的
Thank you both for coming.
謝謝兩位的到來
No, thank you.
不,謝謝你
It's nice to get out of the house.
能走出家門真是太好了
I'll cut right to it.
那我就有話直說了
Detective Lance arrested your client
蘭斯警探在逮捕你的委托人之前
without consulting my office first.
沒有先咨詢過我
So congratulations.
所以恭喜你
I am willing to consider a plea in this case.
我同意你們對此案進行無罪辯護
Absolutely not.
絕對不行
Mr. Queen spent five years in seclusion on a deserted island,
奎恩先生在與世隔絕的荒島上待了五年
cut off from civilization.
與文明世界隔絕
It is quite possible
要說他患有
he's suffering from some form of post traumatic stress.
某種程度的創傷應激癥是完全可能的
Given that, we would support a plea of insanity.
因此,我們贊成以精神失常作無罪辯護
Conditional on a period of indeterminate incarceration
并在某個精神病治療中心進行
at a psychiatric facility.
一定時間的醫療監禁
No, thank you. I'm not crazy.
不,謝了,我沒瘋
Finally something we agree on.
終于我們有意見一致的事情了
He's not a nut, he's a killing machine.
他不是個瘋子,他是一臺殺人機器
Actually, I'm neither.
我兩者都不是
There is nothing you can say to me that I would believe.
你說的話我一個字都不信
I'll take a polygraph.
我愿意接受測謊測試
Uh, polygraphs are inadmissible.
測謊測試是不能作為呈堂證供的
In front of the jury.
對于陪審團的確如此
I'll take a polygraph in front of him.
我是要當著他的面接受測謊
He's the one I need to convince.
他才是我需要說服的人
I'm going to need a minute.
我要求和委托人單獨談話
You're looking at life in prison.
你這是把自己往監獄里送
What Spencer just offered you is a gift.
斯賓塞簡直是送了份大禮給你
I'm not crazy. I am innocent.
我沒瘋,我是無辜的
I kind of want to take the polygraph.
我想要進行測謊
And if I take it and I fail, then...
如果我測謊失敗,那...
I will consider making a deal.
我再考慮談無罪協議
Fine.
好吧
I'll set up the poly.
我會安排測謊
And I will tell Spencer that we're not pleading out,
而且我會告訴斯賓塞我們不會認罪
But Oliver,
但是奧利弗
you have a family, friends,
你還有家人和朋友
people who actually care about you.
他們都真心地關心你
So don't, for one second, think you're the only person
所以千萬別以為
with something to lose here.
只有你會失去些什么
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來