Laurel.
勞蕾爾
Mrs. Queen! What are you...It's oliver.
奎恩夫人,你怎么... 是奧利弗
Something's happened.It's been all over the news.
他出了點事,新聞里全在播
These charges are ludicrous.
那些指控太荒唐了
I know.
我知道
Can I ask you, who's representing him?
請問一下,是誰為他辯護呢
Well, that's why I'm here.
我就是為這個來的
He wants you to represent him.
他想讓你為他辯護
Me? Yes. I told him it was a mad idea,
我?對,我說過這太瘋狂了
but to be frank, I am desperate.
不過老實說,我是沒辦法了
He says if you don't represent him,
他說如果你不為他辯護
then he doesn't want any attorney.
他就不請律師了
Mrs. Queen, my father is the arresting officer.
奎恩夫人,逮捕他的人就是我爸爸
Yes.
我知道
And I don't think it's a good idea
而且我覺得
for me to represent someone who I've been involved with.
為前男友辯護也不是個好主意
Listen, I am sorry
我很抱歉
for what your family is going through
對于你們家現在所經歷的...
No apologies.
不用道歉
Your idealism, I think, is why my son,
正是你的理想主義,才讓我兒子
for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you.
犯下這么多錯之后,還對你癡心不改
Regardless, it was a bad idea on his part,
不過,這件事的確不是個好主意
and I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
抱歉我剛剛的請求讓你不舒服了
Docket 81941,
編號81941
People vs. Oliver Queen.
奧利弗·奎恩的公訴案件
Murder, aggravated assault,
罪名有謀殺,重大人身傷害罪
assault with intent, menacing and trespassing.
蓄意傷害罪,恐嚇和非法侵入民宅罪
Where's your attorney, Mr. Queen?
你的辯護律師呢,奎恩先生
I'm representing myself, judge.
我為自己進行辯護,法官大人
I'm not sure that's the wisest course, Mr. Queen.
我不覺得那是個明智的選擇,奎恩先生
I think it is.
我覺得是
I'm innocent.
我是無辜的
Then we'll consider that your plea.
我們會把這句話當成你的抗辯
Thank you.
謝謝
Now, as to bail
保釋方面...
Your honor, Mr. Queen's family
法官大人,奎恩先生家
owns a pair of private jets,
擁有不止一架噴氣式飛機
and, well, on the subject of their wealth,
基于他們擁有的財富之多
I would point out that there is virtually no bail amount
我要指出,沒有任何保釋金額足夠
that can guarantee his presence at trial.
保證他到時會出庭受審
So then I guess it's a good thing
幸運的是
that the people's case is so circumstantial.
每個案件的情況都不同
Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor.
黛娜·勞蕾爾·蘭斯,法官大人
I'd like to file my appearance
我請求成為
on behalf of the defendant.
被告的辯護律師
Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him
由于無罪推定
of the right to be released on bail
奎恩先生的財富不應該剝奪
while under the presumption of innocence.
他擁有的合理保釋權利
He is a flight risk.Then minimize the risk.
他很可能潛逃,那就降低這種可能性
The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement
被告愿意接受家中監禁
and electronic monitoring through the wearing
并在腳踝上佩戴UKG45型腳環
of a UKG45 administrated ankle device.
接受電子監控
No, he wouldn't.Sold.
不,他不愿意,就這么定了
Your honor...
法官大人
Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond.
保釋金為一千五百萬,五百萬債券
Defendant to see probation
判被告緩刑
for the fitting of a GPS device.
安裝GPS設備
I knew you couldn't resist saving my ass.
我就知道你會忍不住來救我
You're going to make me regret this, aren't you?
你是在讓我后悔嗎
No. It's going to be like old times.
不,會像以前一樣
Fortunately for you with the legal case,
你很幸運,有了這件案子
There's no way that you're this vigilante.
你就不可能是那位義務治安員了
I agree.
沒錯
Because he's actually trying to make a difference.
因為他實際上是想改變世界的
We both know that's not really your style.
你我都知道,那不是你的作風