Dinner.
這是晚餐
Ah, come hey, I got an idea,
拜托...我有個主意
why don't you let me shoot that thing
不如讓我射箭
and you can go pick up the bloody,
你去撿那個血淋淋的
dead, disgusting animal.
惡心極了的動物尸體吧
What?
干什么
Try. Breathe.
你試試,深呼吸
Everything, breathe.
做任何事之前都要深呼吸
Breathe, aim...fire.
深呼吸,瞄準,射箭
Here.
拿著
Aim that tree.
瞄準那棵樹
Breathe.
深呼吸
What does that mean?
什么意思
You will die badly.
你會死得很慘
Get.
去撿
Wait, wait!
等一下,等等
You can't leave me here! Don't do this to me, please!
你們不能把我留在這里,別這樣,求你們了
Ohoh! No! Please!
別這樣,求你們了
I didn't do anything!
我什么都沒做
The police think they know who I am.
警方以為知道了我的真面目
They think I'm the vigilante,
他們認為我是那個治安維持者
the man in the hood terrorizing the city's criminals.
那個戴著兜帽讓市里的罪犯聞風喪膽的人
They also think they have me trapped.
他們還以為抓住我了
That I have no way out.
以為我已無路可逃
They're only half right.
可是他們只對了一半