Ok, here's the security footage
好了,這里有監控錄像帶
from the exchange building shooting,
是交易大廳槍擊案的
but I've already scrubbed through all of it.
但我已經仔細看過了
Yeah? Well, we're gonna do it again.
是嗎,那我們再看一遍吧
So, listen, when you went through
聽好了,之前你看
the camera security tapes, you were looking for
監控錄像帶的時候,主要留意的是
a guy in a green outfit and a green hood, right?
一個穿著綠色套服戴綠色兜帽的人。對吧?
What do you want me to look for,
不然你想讓我看什么
a man in a wig and a tutu?
一個戴假發穿芭蕾短裙的男人嗎
I want you to look for anything
我想讓你留意任何
that's out of the ordinary, ok? Just look.
不正常的畫面,好嗎,趕緊看吧
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait.
等等,等下
Go back 10 seconds. What is that?
后退十秒,那是什么
I'll be damned.
打死我也想不到
Play that again.
再放一遍
Thank you, Laurel.
謝謝你,勞蕾爾
Don't thank me.
別謝我
Thank Brodeur's bodyguard Ankov for flipping him.
要謝就謝布洛德的保鏢安科夫背叛了他
I think there's someone that wants to see you.
我想你會非常想見某人
Lzzy.
伊澤
At least 5 federal, state, and local agencies
至少五個聯邦,州,以及地方政府
are seeking millions of dollars
涉嫌從布洛德化學工廠謀取賄賂
in fines and environmental cleanup costs
涉及罰金
from Brodeur chemical,
及環境清理費
in light of new facts
根據最新消息
that Brodeur chemical employee Camille Declan
布洛德化學工廠的雇員卡米爾·德克蘭
had discovered Brodeur was illegally disposing waste
已經揭露布洛德非法傾倒工業廢物的事實
and had collected a file of evidence
并且收集到證據
against her employer
于2007年對她的雇主提出指控
before her murder in 2007.
正是在她死前
Peter Declan, who was convicted of killing his wife,
彼得·德克蘭,由于先前被指控殺妻
has been released, and the case has been reopened.
已被無罪釋放,而這個案子也即將展開調查
Yeah.
是啊
Bird. I know.
是鳥,我懂
You speak English.
你會說英語
You want survive this place,
如果你想在這個地方活下去
bird not last thing you kill.
絕不是只會殺鳥這么簡單
And forget her.
要把她忘了
You look at that all day,
整天看著她
you not survive this place.
是不會幫你在這里生存的