Enough moping.
悶悶不樂也該夠了
You quit. It's done.
你辭職了,事情結束了
My advice would be to move on.
我建議你往前看
Well, if it were only that easy.
要是有那么簡單就好了
Except it is.
就是這么簡單
Personal security is dangerous.
做私人保鏢太危險了
Your nephew already lost his father.
你侄子已經失去了父親
He can't lose his uncle, too.
不能再失去叔叔了
Does it ever bother you
殺安迪的人沒抓到
they never caught the guy who killed Andy?
你覺得困擾嗎
You know, when I was in Afghanistan,
我在阿富汗的時候
I had a job, and I did it.
我認真地完成份內的工作
And when I could, i would help out the people there
我會力所能及地幫助別人
so that, in some small way, when I left,
這樣至少我離開的時候
I could believe I left it a better place.
我會覺得我讓那里變得更好了
But ever since I've been home,
但是自從我回來
all I do is protect punks
我所做的就只是保護混蛋
and spoiled one percenters.
縱容那些富商
Yeah.
確實是
I miss feeling like I'm making a difference in the world.
我想念那種有所作為的感覺
Then get out of personal security
那就不要做私人保鏢了
and go do something you believe in.
去做一些你深信不疑的事
Yeah, what if it's wrong?
要是我相信的是錯的呢
John, if you believe in something,
約翰,如果一件事你深信不疑
how can it be wrong?
怎么可能是錯的呢
Jason Brodeur
杰森·布洛德
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
You're gonna confess that you arranged
要你去認罪,說是你安排
to have Peter Declan's wife murdered.
雇人謀殺彼得·德克蘭的妻子的
What, so I can take his place in prison?
這樣讓我替他蹲監獄嗎
So you can avoid the death penalty.
是讓你去阻止死刑的執行
Except if I'm dead,
但如果我死了
well, then, you've got no one to pin Camille's murder on.
你也就找不到殺卡米爾的兇手了
You need me to exonerate Peter Declan.
你需要我來證明彼得·德克蘭無罪
Maybe you could try to force me
或許你可以逼我
to sign a confession or something.
簽份認罪書之類的
That might be difficult.
這樣你就簽不了了
My hand!
我的手
Just answer it.
接電話
What? It's Ankov.
什么事,我是安科夫
It's going down, one hour.
準備動手了,一小時后
What's going down in an hour?
一小時后要動手干什么
What?!
什么
Let's just say...
就這么說吧
Peter Declan's execution.
彼得·德克蘭的死刑執行
It's getting moved up.
被提前了
OK, you have to listen to me.
你得聽我說
We still have a shot.
我們還有機會
Do you remember the friend that I mentioned,
你還記得我提起過的那個朋友嗎
the one who believes in you?
那個相信你的人
He is working on something.
他正在努力想辦法呢
I told you,
我告訴過你
Jason Brodeur is powerful.
杰森·布洛德有權有勢
Time to unlock the cages.
是時候打開牢籠了
I've been here before.
我之前也有過這種情況
These lawyers holding out these little nuggets of hope.
律師總會讓你抱有一絲絲希望