Compliments of Matt Istook.
馬特·伊斯托克的一點敬意
What's in here?
這里面是什么
Leverage on Jason Brodeur,
扳倒杰森·布洛德的籌碼
enough to help save Peter Declan's life.
足夠救彼得·德克蘭的命
As an attorney,
作為一名律師
I never would have gotten a file like this.
我不應該拿到這樣的文件
I always thought the law was sacred,
我一直認為法律是神圣的
iit fixed everything.
它可以解決一切
And now, Laurel?
那現在呢,勞蕾爾
Now what do you think?
現在你怎么認為
I think there's too many people in this city
我認為這個城市有太多人
who only care about themselves...
只在乎他們自己
People who are selfish.
自私的人們
I think they need someone who cares
我認為他們需要
about the lives of other people...
在乎他人性命的人
Someone like you.
像你一樣的人
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
What is wrong with your face?
你的臉怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's something really weird on it,
你臉上有點特奇怪的東西
like this thing with your mouth.
像是你的嘴
Itit looks like it's in the shape of a smile.
看起來,就像是在微笑
That's cute. So why are you grinning?
你真逗,所以你為什么這么開心
I took your advice with Laurel
我采納了你關于勞蕾爾的建議
to be myself.
做我自己
And...
然后呢
It's helping.
很管用
Got mad relationship skills, bro.
我是戀愛關系達人哪,哥
Let me know if you need trendy places to propose.
如果你想找個很潮的求婚地點記得來找我
I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself.
我覺得你有點操之過急了
Mm. Little bit.
一點點
Rob.
羅布
You gotta keep up.
下次得跟上了
Hey, you look busy.
你看起來很忙
Is that the Declan case?
是德克蘭的案子嗎
You know, it was a funny development
在馬特·伊斯托克的事情上
on Matt Istook.
有個很有趣的進展
He, uh, filed a police report.
他向警方報案
He said the hood harassed him last night.
說那個兜帽人昨晚騷擾了他
And that's funny,
有趣就在于
because I gave my daughter Istook's name.
我剛把他的名字告訴我女兒
DadHe's a vigilante.
爸爸,他自以為在維護治安
He's a damn criminal,
可他是個罪犯
and you working with him, that makes you an accessory.
如果你跟他一起,你就會變成他的同黨
I am trying to save an innocent man's life.
我是在救一個無辜的人的性命
No.
不行
You're breaking the law.
你在違法
Well, I wouldn't have to if the police
如果不是警方一開始
would have done their job right in the first place.
就沒有盡職,我也沒必要這么做
I asked you how you got this case.
我問過你是如何接到這個案子的
You lied to me straight to my face, eh?
你當著我的面說了謊,對嗎
I thought you and I didn't do that.
我還以為我們不會這樣
Guess I was wrong.
我猜我想錯了