I've got one question.
我有個問題
Why am I being fired?
我為什么被解雇了
Ms. Smoke, isn't it? Yes.
你是斯莫克小姐,對嗎,是我
And I am without a doubt
我毫無疑問是
the single most valuable member of your technical division.
技術部門最有價值的員工,沒有之一
That's including my socalled "supervisor".
就連我所謂的主管都比不過我
Letting me go would be a major error for this company.
讓我走會是這個公司的巨大損失
I agree, which is why you're not being fired.
我同意,所以你沒有被解雇
Uh, I assumed when you brought me up here,
我以為你把我叫上來
it was because...
是因為
It's because I wanted you to look into something for me.
是因為我想讓你幫我調查點東西
A variance of $2.6 million
三年前一次失敗的投資
on a failed investment from 3 years ago.
所留下來的兩百六十萬的資金異常
It was authorized by my wife.
是由我太太授權過的
I was hoping you could find out
我希望你能為我查明
some of the details of the transaction for me.
一些交易的細節
Find out...
查明
Dig up discreetly.
謹慎一點去挖
I'm your girl.
我現在是你的人了
I mean, I'm not your girl.
我是說,我不是你的人
I wasn't making a pass at you.
我剛剛不是在挑逗你
Thank you for not firing me.
謝謝你沒有解雇我
What the...
什么玩...
Matt Istook.
馬特·伊斯托克
You're him, that hood guy.
你是那個人,戴兜帽的傢伙
You're the guy that's been terrorizing the city.
你是那個不斷威脅城市的人
Peter Declan,
彼得·德克蘭
your lies helped put him on death row.
你的謊話把他送進了死囚牢房
Now, either it's time to tell me the truth,
現在你可以選擇告訴我真相
or it's time for the 10:15 to blood haven.
或者坐上10:15的列車去見上帝
O...ok.
好,好
Ok, I...Brodeur paid me to
我,布洛德付我錢叫我
to say that Camille never spoke to me,
說卡米爾從未對我說過什么
but I didn't have anything to do with her death.
但我和她的死無關
Oh, god, please. I'll do anything.
天哪,求求你,叫我做什么都行
You...you could have the file.
你,你可以把文件拿走
What file? Camille gave me a file
什么文件?卡米爾給我的文件
of evidence against Jason Brodeur.
里面有對杰森·布洛德不利的證據
Where is it?! Let me go,
它在哪?讓我走
and I'll tell you.
我就告訴你
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't go! It's in my desk!
等等,等等,別走,在我的書桌里
The file, it's in my desk at the office!
那份文件,在我辦公室的書桌里
You can have it! Get me out of here!
你可以拿走,快放我走!