n. 猜疑,懷疑
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 綠箭俠第一季 > 正文

加載中..
You wanted to see me?
你想見我
You look nervous, Moira.
你看起來很緊張,莫伊拉
Hmm. Do I have a reason to be?
有理由嗎
We all do.
我們是一根繩上的螞蚱
A modernday Robin hood.
現實社會的羅賓漢
What, are you worried that your net worth
難道你是在擔心你的財產
makes you a target?
會讓你成為攻擊目標嗎
Jason Brodeur, Adam Hunt,
詹森·布羅德,亞當·亨特
Warren Patel.
沃倫·派特爾
Tell me you see a connection, Moira.
你沒看出其中的聯系嗎,莫伊拉
He's not targeting the rich.
他不是以富人為攻擊目標
No, he's not.
對,他不是
He's targeting the list.
他在拿名單當靶子
You here for the bodyguard position?
你是來應聘保鏢的嗎
'cause the new guy just quit.
因為新來的剛剛辭職
No, I'm not.
不,我不是
I'm here about the other position.
我是來應征其它職位的
Just to be clear,
事先講清楚
I'm not signing on to be a sidekick.
我不是要來當你的同伙
But you're right.
但,你是對的
Fighting for this city needs to be done,
為這座城市而戰迫在眉睫
and you're gonna do this with or without me.
無論有我還是沒我,你都會去做
Yeah. But with me,
是的,但有了我
There'll be fewer casualties, including you.
就會少些傷亡,包括你
Diggle, I'm not looking for anybody to save me.
狄格,我不是在找人保護我
Maybe not,
也許不是
but you need someone just the same.
但你需要統一戰線的人
You are fighting a war, Queen,
你是在打一場仗,奎恩
except you have no idea what war does to you,
除非你不知道自己在打什么樣的仗
how it scrapes off little pieces of your soul.
它是怎樣一點點剝落你的靈魂
And you need someone to remind you
而你需要有人提醒你
of who you are,
你是誰
not this thing you're becoming.
保持你的初衷
Oliver Queen.
奧利弗·奎恩
What is this?
發生了什么
You can't just barge in here.
你不能無緣無故闖進來
Yeah? Well, I got a badge and a gun that say different.
是嗎,我有警徽和配槍,這樣就可以了嗎
Hey, what the hell's going on?!
到底發生什么了
Detective Lance...Oliver Queen, you're under arrest on suspicion
蘭斯探長,奧利弗·奎恩你由于涉嫌
of obstruction of justice, aggravated assault...
妨礙法律公正及重大人身傷害罪而被捕
Walter, stop them!
沃爾特,阻止他們
Trespassing, acting as a vigilante...
非法侵入民宅,用維護治安做借口
are you out of your mind?!
你們瘋了嗎
And murder.
以及謀殺
You have the right to remain silent.
你有權保持沉默
Give up that right...
從實招了吧你
重點單詞 | 查看全部解釋 | |||
suspicion | [səs'piʃən] |
想一想再看 |
聯想記憶 | |
badge | [bædʒ] |
想一想再看 n. 徽章,標記,正章,象征 |
聯想記憶 | |
obstruction | [əb'strʌkʃən] |
想一想再看 n. 障礙,妨礙,閉塞 |
||
bodyguard | ['bɔdi.gɑ:d] |
想一想再看 n. 警衛員,保衛人員,保鏢 |
||
diamond | ['daiəmənd] |
想一想再看 n. 鉆石,像鉆石的物質,菱形,紙牌的方塊,棒球內場 |
||
arrest | [ə'rest] |
想一想再看 vt. 逮捕,拘留 |
聯想記憶 | |
except | [ik'sept] |
想一想再看 vt. 除,除外 |
聯想記憶 | |
acting | ['æktiŋ] |
想一想再看 n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出 |
||
detective | [di'tektiv] |
想一想再看 adj. 偵探的 |
聯想記憶 | |
assault | [ə'sɔ:lt] |
想一想再看 n. 攻擊,突襲 |
聯想記憶 |

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: