Yeah. Yep.
好的,好的
How did you know I was in trouble?
你怎么知道我有麻煩了
Because when the guy was fighting you,
因為當那家伙和你打斗時
he broke the ankle monitor.
他打壞了你的腳踝監控器
Are you all right?!
你沒事吧
I'm fine.Oliver...
我沒事,奧利弗
Mom. I promise.
媽媽,我真的沒事
This is on you. By accusing my son publicly,
這都怪你,你公然起訴我兒子
you've made him a target.
才讓他成為活靶子
Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver?
你知道誰會攻擊奧利弗嗎
We haven't identified him.
我們還沒確認他的身份
Though it must be someone
但顯然這個人對兜帽人
with a grudge against the hood, obviously.
懷有怨懟之意
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I got a call from my lieutenant.
我接到上司的電話
an arms dealer was attacked across town tonight.
今晚有個武器販在城里受到襲擊
By the vigilante.
出手的是那個治安維護者
Multiple witnesses put him there.
有不少目擊者作證
In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped.
鑒于此,所有對你兒子的指控都將撤回
I'm truly sorry for what's happened to your family, Quentin.
對于你家遭遇的不幸我十分遺憾,昆汀
But would you kindly get the hell out of my house?
但你不介意趕緊滾出我家吧
Mr. Lance...
蘭斯先生
Thank you.
謝謝你
Moira.
莫伊拉
Did we have an appointment?
我們有約嗎
No, but I decided to screw propriety
沒有,但你試圖謀殺我兒子
after you tried to have my son killed.
我也不必顧慮什么禮節了
I'm sure you understand,
我敢說你明白
I was justified in suspecting your son
我有理由懷疑你兒子
of being the vigilante targeting our associates.
就是與我們聯合公司對著干的家伙
I had to take steps.
我必須采取措施
And now that you know your steps were taken in error,
現在你知道這步棋下錯了吧
that Oliver is not your enemy.
奧利弗不是你的敵人
I offer my sincerest apologies.
我表示誠摯的歉意
I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged,
我知道你發現我打撈了那艘游艇
just as I know you had Josiah Hudson killed.
我也知道你殺了約西亞·哈德森
Well, accidents tend to befall people who are too curious.
意外總是發生在那些過于好奇的人身上
I've been the good soldier.
我一直都循規蹈矩
I've done everything you asked.
聽從你的一切指示
But if any member of my family
但如果我的家人
so much as gets a paper cut,
遭受到任何傷害
I will burn your entire world to ashes.
我會將你的一切都摧毀