Anchor the rear hand, Diggle. Come on.
后手要穩,狄格爾,再來
Variable acceleration.
改變出手速度
Most fighters work at the same pace.
多數打手的出手速度都相同
You switch it up. You throw your opponent off his game.
你一改變速度,就能撂倒敵人
That was nice. Where'd you learn that?
這招兒不錯,從哪兒學的
His name's Yao Fei.
從姚飛那兒學的
He gave you those scars?
你那些傷疤是他弄的嗎
One of them.
有一個是
And the others?
那其他的呢
You know, one day you're gonna be straight with me
總有一天,你會對我坦白
about what really happened on that island.
在那島上究竟發生了什么
Absolutely.
當然
But not today.
但不是今天
Still some pretty sweet moves.
這幾招兒也夠狠

Yep. Tonight I'm gonna use them on him.
今晚我就要在他身上大施拳腳
Scott Morgan runs water and power in the glades.
斯科特·摩根負責貧民窟的水電供應
Jacks up the prices when people can't pay.
人們付不起水電費時,他就肆意漲價
Shuts them down even in the dead of winter.
即使是嚴冬,也停水停電
Which is at least a month away.
嚴冬至少還有一個月才到
Look at this.
看看這個
These guys started at Keystone 3 years ago,
這些人三年前在凱斯通市開始作案
Then began moving west, hitting banks along the way.
然后他們開始西移,沿路搶劫銀行
This morning they hit Starling City Trust.
今天上午他們搶劫了星城信託銀行
Shot an off-duty cop. He's in a coma
槍擊一名歇班警察,他正在昏迷中
and the doctors are saying it's a coin toss whether he'll make it.
醫生說,他能不能挺過來還說不準
If he's a cop, SCPD will be all over it.
若是警察受傷,星城警署定會追究到底的
Overwhelmed? Underfunded?
是不知所措,還是資金短缺
Listen, these guys don't hit one time.
聽著,這幫家伙不只搶一次
They hit 2 or 3 banks per city,
他們在每個城市都會搶兩三所銀行
which means right now they're planning their next job.
這說明現在他們正在策劃下次搶劫
I think you have the wrong impression about what it is I do.
我想你誤解我的任務了
You take out bad guys with a bow and arrow.
你用弓箭扳倒壞人
I don't fight street crime.
我才不管街頭犯罪
That's a symptom of what's wrong with this city.
那只是星城走向墮落的表現癥狀之一
I'm trying to cure the disease.
我想要根除禍源
CEO's and crooked entrepreneurs. I get it.
總裁和貪贓枉法的企業家,這我懂
Listen, Oliver, I'm just saying,
聽著,奧利弗,我就那么一說
maybe you can make a difference
如果你能跳出那幾頁名單思考
if you think beyond the scope of those pages.
也許你能改變這城市
I'm sure your father wouldn't mind.
你父親肯定不會介意的
No, you don't get it.
不,你不懂
My father died so that I could live,
我父親是為我的存活而死去
live and make a difference by fixing the city
我要活著并拯救這座
that he and the people in this book ruined.
被他和名單上的人毀掉的城市
Every name that I cross off this list
只有每次劃掉名單上一個名字
honors that sacrifice.
他的犧牲才有價值
Oliver, there's more than one way to save this city.
奧利弗,要拯救這城市不只有一種方法
Not for me.
對我只有一種
Crime happens in this city every day.
這城市里每天都有罪案發生
What do you want me to do, stop all of it?
你想讓我做什么,阻止全部嗎
It sounds like you have a narrow definition of being a hero.
看來你對英雄的定義很狹隘
I'm not a hero.
我不是英雄