Matter of fact,
實際上
he'd be mortified if you brought it up with him... ever.
你永遠都不能向他提起此事 否則他會覺得受辱
Oh, God, really? Yeah.
天啊 真的嗎 是啊
That actually makes me feel kinda bad.
那真讓我覺得有點愧疚呢
Well, you're probably just feeling a little tense from all this.
你可能只是因為這事兒搞的有點緊張過度
I know I am.
反正我是的
You know what might help the situation?
你知道什么有助于緩解緊張嗎
Really? Right now?
不是吧你 大白天的
I meant going out for a few pizzas.
我的意思是出去吃點匹薩
Where's your mind?
你想哪兒去了
I guess I live in a house full of sex maniacs.
我們家色情狂還真多呢
Amigo?
朋友
We can't help you if you won't come out.
你不出來 我們怎么能幫到你呢
What'd he say? Something "House" Something.
他說什么 什么房子什么的
Come on. The show starts in a half hour,
拜托 演出半小時后就開始了
and we still have to pick up Manny.
我們還得去接曼尼
Can we just- Come on. Move this thing along!
我們就...快 不理這事兒了
Okay, this man is in crisis.
好吧 這男人現在陷入了危機
He could have a family health issue
他的家人可能出現了健康問題
or a personal health issue or a financial matter.
或是他個人有健康問題 或是經濟困難