Hey, Gloria,
嘿 歌洛莉亞
do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room?
你知道巴克利為什么跑到客房去了嗎
I was just doing a little redecorating.
我只是對家里翻新裝飾
Sometimes it's good to move things around
有時候把東西挪動一下挺好的
just to see how they look.
可能會試出新感覺
Yeah, but the guest room? That's crazy.
是啊 但放在客房里 也太瘋狂了吧
He's not a guest. He works for us.
他不是客人 他是為我們工作的
Hey, give me a hand here, will you?
嘿 幫我個忙 可以嗎
I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him.
我把他移下來時 似乎把他的衣服扯歪了
We can't have you untucked, our little butler.
我們不能讓你衣衫不整呀 小管家
That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy?
那也太不成體統了 是吧
What was that? Is he all right?
怎么了 沒傷著他吧
Ay, no. My bracelet got
沒 我的手鐲似乎
caught a little bit here. Well, don't panic.
卡在這里了 別慌
I'm not panicking. All right, try to relax.
我沒慌 很好 試著放松
We can fix him.
我們可以修好他
Let me take a better look. Come here, boy.
讓我好好看看 來 寶貝
Luke? Hey, Dad.
盧克 嘿 老爸
Hey, buddy. Um, look.
嘿 小老弟 聽著
You and I need to have a little talk.
我們得小小地談一下
About what? Well, it's about computer stuff.
關于什么 關于 電腦方面的