All right, don't worry, Lily.
好吧 別擔心 莉莉
I'm sure we'll get to the show on time.
我保證我們會準時去看木偶秀的
I'm sure Dad is just gonna go out
我確定爸爸只是出去
and give an encouraging word to the gardener,
安慰一下那個園丁
hopefully mention the snail problem,
希望順便提一下蝸牛泛濫的問題
and then we are gonna be on- - No.
然后我們就...不
No, no. Cam, no-
不 小卡 不要啊
Hello. I don't think he speaks English.
你好呀 他應該不會說英語
Okay, this might be a good time to mention to you...
好吧 那我正好不用顧忌地告訴你
that the marionettes are not kind to latecomers.
那些木偶們對遲到者可不友善
They bend over and show their bloomers.
他們會彎下腰 露出燈籠褲以示嘲弄
Okay, I speak a little Spanish. Seor-
聽著 我會說一點西班牙語 先生
Gracias.
謝謝
What was that?
什么情況
I just asked him if he wanted to have a glass of water...
我剛問他要不要喝杯水
and sit down for a minute,
然后坐下休息一會兒
like any kind person would.
任何有善心的人都會這么做的