Okay, ready to go. - Make sure you pee first.
好了 可以走了 -你先尿一泡吧
What am I, seven years old?
怎么 當我是7歲小孩嗎
No. You do not want to go during the show.
不 你在演出中途去廁所會被鄙視的
The marionettes stop what they're doing,
那些木偶會停下動作
march to the edge of the stage and point at you.
行進到舞臺邊緣 然后指著你
Okay, that sounds terrifying. - No, it's really funny.
好吧 聽著好嚇人 其實很搞笑
Oh, one of my favorite childhood memories
我最美好的童年記憶之一
was attending the Moscow Marionette Theater.
就是去看莫斯科木偶戲劇團的演出
I grew up one mile away from Missouri's largest waterslide.
我老家離密蘇里最大的水上滑道只有1英里遠
And third largest in the country.
那是全國第三大的
Oh, really, Cam. You never mentioned that before.
是嗎 小卡 以前從沒聽你提過呢
You feel like- - Feel like a torpedo.
你會感覺 感覺像魚雷一樣
Hey, Cam, does the gardener usually work on Saturdays?
嘿 小卡 我們家園丁通常周六來工作嗎
I don't know. He comes when we need him.
我不知道 我們需要他時 他就會過來
He's like Batman but straight.
他就像是蝙蝠俠 不過是直男
Is he crying?
他是在哭嗎
Oh, yeah. We should probably go out the back, huh?
是啊 我們或許 該從后門出去
He's clearly in pain.
他顯然處于痛苦中
How can you just turn your back on a friend like that?
你怎能如此冷漠對待一位朋友呢
A friend? Really? What's his name?
朋友 是嗎 他叫什么名字
Caesar Salazar.
凱撒·薩拉扎
You made that up. You were gonna say "Caesar Salad."
你瞎編的吧 你準備說"凱撒沙拉"的
Was not. Cam. Come on. Really?
才不是呢 小卡 別 不是吧你