Beautiful morning, isn't it?
美好的清晨 不是嗎
It's a shame you have to work, huh? Yeah.
真可惜你還得工作 是啊
Anyway, I'd like a large sausage and pepperoni-
反正 我想要個大香腸和意大利辣腸
It's my stuff, okay?
那是我的東西好嗎
Just keep your hands off my stuff!
別碰我的東西
I didn't put my hands on your stuff.
我沒碰你的東西
Hey! Just a second, Derek.
嘿 稍等一下 德里克
What is the problem?
怎么回事兒
Alex read my journal. - I did not!
艾麗克斯偷看了我的日記 -我沒有
Why would I even want to read your stupid journal?
我為什么要偷看你那愚蠢的日記
Because it contains the details of a life,
因為那詳細記述了豐富多彩的美好生活
and you don't have one!
是你從來不曾享受過的
Alex, don't read Haley's journal.
艾麗克斯 別偷看海莉的日記
Sorry. My daughters.
抱歉 是我的女兒們
You got kids?
你有孩子嗎
Oh. What grade are you in? Phil!
噢 讀幾年級了 菲爾
Oh, that's my wife, Claire.
哦 是我老婆 克萊爾
Luke was using my computer for this.
盧克竟然用我的電腦看這種東西
I'm gonna have to, uh, call you back.
我先掛了 有空再打給你
He told me he needed it to do homework,
他說要用電腦做家庭作業
and then I find this, a-a picture...
然后我發現這個 一張圖片
of a topless woman,
上面是個裸著上身的女人
with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor.
胸部是我見過最大的 而且在開著拖拉機
Okay. Um- Uh, first of all,
好吧 首先
that's a combine, not a tractor. Phil!
那是臺聯合收割機 不是拖拉機 菲爾