Is that Phil? Hey.
菲爾來啦 嘿
Hey, Mom, Phil's leaving.
媽 菲爾這就走了
Without a hug? Wow.
不跟我抱抱嗎 一波又一波啊
Good-bye, fully articulating,
再見了 語言表達清晰
five-function robot with the ability to- Good-bye.
全功能的 會說"再見"的機器人
Brittany, hurry, honey. Phil's leaving.
布蘭妮 快點寶貝兒 菲爾走了
You're fine.
你沒事的
How's your ankle? - It's cold.
腳踝還疼嗎 -拔涼的
I'm sorry I hurt you. - No. No, don't be. I-
對不起害你受傷 -別 別這樣
I could have just as easily hurt you.
我也可能輕易傷到你的
Well, it's cute that you think that.
好吧 你倒是挺大言不慚的
Listen, Cam, I- I can't always be the bad cop here.
聽著 小卡 我不想一直唱白臉
I-I know it's my issue,
我知道自己很嚴格
but she can't grow up with
但是我不希望她成長的過程中
one huggy, happy, cuddly dad...
你一直是那個胸襟寬廣 溫暖可人的爸爸
and one frowny, lesson-teachy dad.
我卻是那個死板嚴肅 滿嘴教條的爸爸
Because guess which one
因為我們也不知道
she's gonna ask to walk her down the aisle.
她最后會選誰陪她走婚禮紅毯
Uh- Y- Okay, you know what?
你說得對 這樣吧
I can be the bad cop sometimes.
我也可以適時唱唱白臉的