Ah, he's dragging you, huh? - Yeah.
他拉著你啊 -沒錯
I figured it would be okay.
我覺得沒什么不妥的
I've seen half these guys play.
我見識過當中一半的人打比賽
Javier says it's cool.
哈維爾說沒什么
What? What's the joke? - Nothing.
你笑什么 -沒什么
It's just funny to me... that you make fun of me
真好笑 你之前還笑話我
because I was seduced by him,
怎么會被他那樣的人勾去了魂
but here you are-
但你現在...
No one is getting seduced.
我才沒有被他勾去了魂
I'm doing this for Manny.
我這么做都是為了曼尼
Yeah, it's very important for Manny
對哦 你們倆去山上浪漫地野餐
that you two go and have a nice picnic in the mountains.
對曼尼來說是多么滴重要啊
First of all, it wasn't a picnic. We stopped for coffee.
首先 那不叫野餐 就喝了杯咖啡
They just happened to be selling crepes.
碰巧那兒有賣煎餅果子的
Listen. Let me know when he calls, all right?
聽著 他打來知會我一聲 好嗎
Geez, it's almost 6:00.
天吶 眨眼就6點了
The kids are so excited for you to come home.
孩子們都盼著你回家呢
Oh, me too.
我也想他們了
Yeah, Luke made you a sign.
對了 盧克還給你做了個標語呢
Oh, he's a sweetie. - Yeah. You seem great.
他最貼心了 -你看上去氣色挺好的
I am great. - Good.
確實感覺不錯 -那就
Except for that fireman thing.
除了消防員那事
You remember it? - Mm-hmm.
你還記著呢 -必須的
Yeah, okay. Look, I am sorry. I'm so sorry. - Ah, no.
好吧 對不起 -沒事啦
There's no excuse for it.
都是我的錯 沒有借口
I think I just spend so much time in dowdy mom clothes,
我一家庭婦女 每天邋里邋遢
and I'm covered in paste and peanut butter,
身上都是面粉和花生醬
and I just- I wanted to feel attractive for a second, you know?
我只想偶爾能散發點魅力 懂嗎