There's something wrong with you...
你絕對不是正常人
that the sound of our child in such distress
我們家閨女如此痛苦抑郁地哭喊
doesn't bother you more.
居然擾不了你半根神經
She's not in distress,
她才不抑郁呢 而且
and this just proves that you need this more than she does.
此事恰恰證明 你比她更需要費伯睡眠法
I'm Ferberizing two babies.
我得用此法鍛煉兩個寶寶
Raccoons slipped into the lawsons' home
前幾天有浣熊溜進勞森家
and stole a loaf of bread.
偷了一長條面包
Your point?
你想說什么
That we left Lily's window open a crack,
你想想 莉莉房間窗戶開了道縫
and those raccoons need something to put between that bread,
浣熊要找些小菜做個三明治
and that is Lily's "Help me" Cry.
然后莉莉就哭著喊救命了
I'm coming for you, Lily. No, you're not.
熊媽媽來救你了 莉莉 你敢
You are not coming, Cameron.
你不準去 卡梅隆
Let me go! Hey, stop it!
讓我去 嘿 你撒手
Let go! Get off me! What are you doing?
放開我 下來 你干什么
Stop! I will not stop.
停下 我不停
Stop being such a baby. I'm coming for you!
別淘氣了 寶寶我來了
What? - Oh, my ankle.
咋了 -腳崴了
My ankle.
腳崴了
Ay! I guess you didn't kill yourself in the motorcycle today.
我還以為你會從摩托車上摔死呢
Well, I figured you were looking forward to killing me,
我知道你恨不得親手殺了我
so I'm not gonna take that away from you.
我怎么能駕車歸西 讓你愿望落空呢
Hey, did Javier call you?
那個 哈維爾打給你了沒
No, why?
沒有啊 怎么了
He's dragging me to this bar with some of his old baseball pals.
他要拉我去酒吧會會他的老球友
He was supposed to be here at 5:00.
說好5點這邊見的