I'm sorry. I really-
對不起 我真的
Honey, I just need a little bit of time.
親愛的 再給我點時間釋懷
Gonna be fine. Okay.
我會沒事的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
恩 好吧
I was already fine with it.
我早就想開了
Here's the deal: Claire messed up.
哥在下一盤很大的棋 克萊爾搞砸了
She owed me.
她欠我的
This never happens.
千年難得一遇的好事
Old Phil has a golden ticket.
老菲爾金牌在手啦
Now, I could have cashed that in right away for something small-
現在 我可以立刻兌換些小恩惠
get out of cleaning the garage, a week at circus camp.
不用打掃車庫 去參加一周馬戲團夏令營之類的
Still fresh. Yeah.
記憶猶新 知道
But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds,
但是拖得越久 她愧疚感越多
the more you get.
哥得到的也就越多
Five years: Trip to Paris with my buddies.
拖五年 和弟兄們去巴黎旅行
Ten years: Sweet little convertible.
拖十年 漂亮的敞篷車
Twenty years:
拖二十年
Hello, fully articulating, five-function robot...
你好啊 語言表達清晰 全功能的機器人
that can read my mind and has feelings.
能讀懂我的思想 有自主感覺
Phil, you're not leaving without saying good-bye, are you?
菲爾 你不是打算不辭而別吧
Hey, Elaine.
嘿 伊萊恩
Is this your husband? - Uh-huh.
他是你老公嗎 -是啊
Good-bye, Paris. - I'm visiting my sister...
再見了 巴黎 -我來探望我姐姐
and he was entertaining us all afternoon with his card tricks.
他一下午就在那玩魔術牌逗我們開心