Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right?
聽著 你說你曾經喜歡騎摩托車 對吧
So I brought you one.
所以我給你帶了一輛
I know. But I kind of got work. Work.
我知道 但我得工作 工作毛啊
Go, Jay. Yeah, go.
上吧 杰 對啊 上吧
Yes, go, Jay, and take Manny with you too!
對啊 杰 把曼尼也帶上吧
Okay.
好啊
No, Manuel Alberto!
不 曼尼爾·阿爾伯特
In the car or I put you in the trunk!
上車 不然老娘把你塞到后備箱里
Jay, I'm not gonna argue anymore.
杰 我不跟你爭了
I'm not gonna say anything else. Do whatever you want.
我不多嘴了 你隨意吧
But I don't wanna hear you any more saying that Colombians are crazy,
但別讓老娘再聽到你抱怨哥倫比亞人瘋狂
'cause you're the one that is acting crazy,
因為跟你比起來我們弱爆了
even though he's the one that is making you act crazy.
雖然說你是被他帶瘋的
So I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! Manny!
我也不知道自己在說神馬 曼尼
You didn't need to come home during nap time.
你沒必要在她午睡時回來的
Think we proved last night that I did.
昨晚的事證明我十分有必要回來
Well, she's back there now, so why don't you go,
好吧 她就在后面 你走吧
so you don't get in trouble.
我擔心老板找你麻煩
That's okay. I told everyone
沒事的 我跟大家說
that I have an unreliable partner,
我找了個不可靠的伴侶
and, uh, they understood.
然后 他們表示理解
You know what? I don't need to sit here and be condescended to.
你知道不 我才不要在這里被冷嘲熱諷
I'm gonna make myself an ice tea.
我去弄杯冰紅茶
I will bring you down.
信不信我抽你
You can't bring me down.
就你 別逗了
I'll sweep your legs.
我會掃堂腿