Stop. You're getting all this from "Something house something"?
停 你從一句"房子什么的"就推斷出這么多嗎
Let's just call Gloria and have her deal with it, okay?
我們打電話讓歌洛莉亞來處理它吧
"Lt" Is a human being, Mitchell.
"它"可是個人啊 米奇爾
Named Caesar Salad. Okay.
名叫"凱撒沙拉" 好吧
What's going on with you? - Cam, you- you always do this.
你是怎么回事 -小卡 你老是這樣
It's like you're incapable of hearing anyone's sad story...
你每次都喜歡聽別人的傷心事
without making it your job to fix it.
然后再熱心地去幫助他們
And then, my needs- my needs come second.
而我的需求 總被你排在第二位
Your needs right now...
你現在的需求
are a puppet show.
不過是場木偶秀
This man could have lost his brother in a cable car accident.
那個男人的哥哥可能喪生于纜車事故
You understood "Casa."
你不過是聽懂了一個"房子"
Okay, fine. If it'll prove to you...
好吧 行 如果能向你證明
that I'm not the obsessive helpaholic that you make me out to be,
我并未患有你口中說的那種"助人為樂上癮癥"
let's go to the puppet show.
我們就去看木偶秀吧
Cam. Let's go.
小卡 走呀
I think this has something to do with the gardener.
我覺得她肯定是來找園丁的
You think?
你覺得?
Just down the hall to the right. - Ay. Gracias, gracias.
走到走廊盡頭向右轉 謝謝 謝謝
Perdn. - In there. Okay.
不好意思 他在里面
Okay, let's go. No, please.
好了 走吧 不 算了
I know it's killing you
我知道你內心煎熬的要死
not to get back there in the middle of that.
不能跟進去攙和一腳
Oh, no, no, no, no. We are going.
不不不不 我們一定要去
These folks can find their own way out.
那些人鬧完了自然會出去的