Yeah, unlike your big problem,
是啊 跟你的大問題不同
"My boyfriend's too nice to people."
"我男友對人太熱心了"
No, see- mmm- that's not all it is.
不 其實并不僅僅是這樣
He helps animals.
他喜歡幫助小動物
He's always volunteering for things.
他總是參加一些志愿活動
Trust me. It-lt's worse than it sounds.
相信我 真實情況比聽起來嚴重多了
Who are we kidding? We both got it pretty good.
我完全懂你 我們都面臨類似的難題
Hell, I'm probably fighting with your mom
老天 我可能和你媽較勁兒
more than I'm fighting with Gloria on this thing.
比我現在跟歌洛莉亞較勁兒還厲害
A bird fell out of a tree
小鳥從樹上掉下來
and he fed it with an eyedropper.
他會用滴眼藥水的管子去喂它
Just drop it, kid.
別說了 兒子
We're both with people different from us,
我們的愛人都跟我們不一樣
and that's gonna create stuff, but you want different.
那樣肯定會產生矛盾 但你想要的就是不同的人
Your mom and I were perfect on paper
你媽和我各方面都很般配
and you know how that ended.
你也知道最后的下場
What I got now is a lot better.
我現在擁有的要好得多
Sure, people look at us sometimes.
當然 外人會對我們側目非議
And sometimes even I can't believe we're together.
有時候我也不相信我們竟然在一起了
But we're happy. At the end of the day
但我們很幸福 歸根到底 夜晚來臨時
There's no one I'd rather come home to.
我只想回到她的身邊
You mean Gloria.
你是說歌洛莉亞吧
Who else?
不然還能有誰
No one.
沒誰
I'll see you later.
晚些再見了
See you, kid.
再見 兒子