Housekeeper: Miss Myra? You're wanted on the telephone.
女傭:邁拉小姐,你的電話。
Myra: Thank you, (On the phone ) Hello? Yes?... What I... Oh, no. when? ... Oh, that's terrible. Can't they give you one more day? ... You have to... of course I'll come at once. I love you.
邁拉:謝謝。(接電話)喂?是的!……什么?……噢,不……什么時候?……噢,太可怕了,他們不能再給你一天?……你必須……當然,我馬上來,我愛你。
Kitty: What is it? What's happened?
凱蒂:什么事?發生了什么事?
Myra: The orders have been changed. He's going tonight. The train leaves in twenty-five minutes. I'm going to see him off.
邁拉:命令已變,他今晚要走,火車25分鐘后開,我要去送他。
Kitty: Going where?
凱蒂:去哪里?
Myra: The Waterloo Station.
邁拉:滑鐵盧車站。
Kitty: out you can't, you won't be back in time for the show. Madame will...
凱蒂:可你不能去,你去了就趕不上表演了,夫人會……
Myra: Sorry.
邁拉:對不起。
Kitty: Myra, please. she'd never forgive you, never. Don't do it, Myra.
凱蒂:邁拉,請……她絕不會原諒你,絕不會。別這樣做,邁拉。
Myra: I may never see him again.
邁拉:我可能再也見不到他了。
Waterloo Station, Roy is anxiously waiting for Myra. The train is leaving. He has to get on. Myra hurries to the station. But the trait starts off. They wave to each other.
滑鐵盧車站,羅伊在焦急地等待著邁拉。火車就要開了,他不得不上車。邁拉匆匆趕到車站,但火車已經啟動,他們相互揮手。
Man: It's just going, sir.
男人:車就要開了,先生。
Roy: Myra!
羅伊:邁拉!
Myra: Roy!
邁拉:羅伊!
Roy: Myra!
羅伊:邁拉!
Myra: Roy!
邁拉:羅伊!