- Waargh! - What? - Get to the boats! - He's getting away! - Not for long! He's dead, Professor. - Wunderbar!......
-啊啊啊啊啊!-他要干什么?-上快艇!- 他逃脫了!- 逃不掉的!解決他了,教授。-妙極了!
With Finn McMissile gone, who can stop us now?
芬恩·麥導彈一死,誰還妨礙得了我們?
Mater, Tow Mater, that's who - is here to help you.
脫線,拖車脫線,時刻為您服務。

Hey, Otis! - Hey, Mater. - I... Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
嘿,奧的斯!- 嘿,脫線。-我…老天,真不好意思。
I thought I could make it this time, but... Smooth like pudding, huh?
我以為這次能行呢,可是…多么流暢啊,是吧?
Ah... Who am I kidding? I'll always be a lemon.
唉,我這是騙誰呢?我總是這么沒用。
Dad-gum, you're leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets.
真夠嗆,你又漏油了,肯定是墊圈的問題。
Hey, but look on the bright side. This is your tenth tow this month, so it's on the house.
嘿,不過從好的一面來說。這是你本月第十次拖車服務,所以免費哦。
You're the only one that's nice to lemons like me, Mater.
脫線,只有你對我這種破車這么好。
Don't sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody.
別灰心,哇塞,每輛車都會出狀況的。
But you never leak oil. - Yeah, but I ain't perfect.
可你就從不漏油。- 那倒是,不過我也不是十全十美的。
Don't tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through.
你可別告訴別人,我覺得我銹得越來越明顯了。